Zimmerman strikes again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimmerman strikes again!

So, Georgie-boy just got shot while playing tough guy in traffic.

Don't worry, he's so fat it's guaranteed to be a flesh wound.

http://rt.com/usa/257573-zimmerman-s...olice-florida/

"I don't know exactly what precipitated it, but another motorist pulled up alongside him and fired a shot at him," Zimmerman's attorney Don West said. "I believe that the window of the vehicle was broken. As I understand it he was shot through the passenger window and the bullet narrowly missed his head and lodged the roof."
    We all know Zim is a calm, cool character. No way he was involved in road rage, right?
    Last edited by Paul Mann III; 11 May 15, 13:25.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

There is no proof so far that he was involved in anything but being shot at.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

It appears the shooter was threatened by Zimmerman a year before this.

http://wapo.st/1cJGpPx

Apperson and Zimmerman have crossed paths before. In September 2014, Apperson, 35, told Lake Mary police that Zimmerman threatened to kill him and said, ďDo you know who I am?Ē during a road rage incident. Apperson declined to press charges.
      How long does Stand Your Ground remain active?

Guess fatty should pick his targets better...
      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Do you condone murder if you think "it's all right in this case"?
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Do you condone murder if you think "it's all right in this case"?
          I'm comfortable with assuming that anybody who attacks Z-boy is acting in self-defense.

He's a menace to society.

BoRG

Comment

That's not right.
            "We have no white flag."

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
              I'm comfortable with assuming that anybody who attacks Z-boy is acting in self-defense.

Assumptions have a habit of turning out badly.

As with before, I'll wait to see what the investigation turns up sans hoopla. The media has been a little off kilter lately.

"The cops just shot an unarmed man!!!!"

"Oh....wait.....never mind...he just fell...oops..."
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Every time I see Zimmerman's name it brings back the image of the media's absolute moral bankruptcy. The altered photos of Zimmerman to make him look white, using old photos of Martin as a early teen to imply he was just a child, the outright lies about how the thing went down, and the endless claims of Zimmerman's guilt.

And then they were caught out; Zimmerman was proven to be not guilty, and the entire debased, corrupt enterprise that is the sum of modern journalism was exposed in all its rotten, hate-mongering falsehood.

It was a moment that could restore one's faith in the good in man, that such evil could be exposed for what it was.

The day will come when the disease-ridden hyenas of journalism tear down the last vestiges of nobility, honesty, and integrity within Mankind, but that day has not yet come. There is still enough goodness left that the jackals that call themselves journalists still must slink, whining, into the shadows, there to dream of the downfall of Truth.

Zimmerman is but a common man, with a common man's imperfections, but for one shining moment in his life he served to expose the dishonest leeches that are what passes for journalists in the USA.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

And then Rimmer erected a monument to the dope-addled dropout thug Zimmerman and all who saw it knelt before its girth...
                  Last edited by Paul Mann III; 11 May 15, 20:26.

BoRG

Comment

Zimmerman is the One!

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      Every time I see Zimmerman's name it brings back the image of the media's absolute moral bankruptcy. The altered photos of Zimmerman to make him look white, using old photos of Martin as a early teen to imply he was just a child, the outright lies about how the thing went down, and the endless claims of Zimmerman's guilt.
                      ďWhen you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.Ē
                      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Lately I've seen more evidence that YOU are an obnoxious blow-hard than I have of Zimmerman being that way.

If you talk to or about people out there the same way you do here, all I have to say is "be careful what you wish for".

Comment

They are saying it is an incident of "road rage." More likely, given recent events, somebody was taking a crack at a guy that killed a Black.

Or, haven't you noticed in the news in the last week or two a number of incidents of Blacks killing cops and others they might hold a grudge against based on race?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            Lately I've seen more evidence that YOU are an obnoxious blow-hard than I have of Zimmerman being that way.

If you talk to or about people out there the same way you do here, all I have to say is "be careful what you wish for".
                            Don't worry about me; I'm armed. And my school gives way better fighting lessons than the one the fat man attended. But hey, the personal attack is noted. I guess some things never change, eh?

BoRG

Comment

Don't worry about me; I'm armed. And my school gives way better fighting lessons than the one the fat man attended. But hey, the personal attack is noted. I guess some things never change, eh?
                              Jeez, when did you turn into such a cry-baby Troll?

( Now THAT is a personal attack. See the difference? )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X