The wrath of Obama...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wrath of Obama...

Seems he's upset at Elizabeth Warren now...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...kg?ocid=SMSDHP

“On most issues, she and I deeply agree. On this one, though, her arguments don’t stand the test of fact and scrutiny.”

He said he would have to be “pretty stupid” to support a trade deal that could undo financial reform.
    In other words, "I'm usually just as stupid as she is, but on this issue she disagrees with she so she's the stupid head!"

Warren (aka Pocahontas) may be dumber than tits on a hammer but when it comes to foreign policy Obama has few equals for being obliviously stupid.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Warren (aka Pocahontas) may be dumber than tits on a hammer

Really, TAG?
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Really, TAG?
      I didn't make that up. Back when she ran for office she claimed she was a native American. When called on it, it proved to be a complete lie and hence she started derisively being call Pocahontas...

This is a "friendly" source:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...9258_blog.html

The outstanding questions about Warren’s directory listing — and her relying on family lore rather than official documentation to make an ethnic claim — certainly raise serious concerns about Warren’s judgment. But in the debate, the Republican incumbent conflated conjecture and sketchy information to make a claim not supported by the available evidence, and so he earns Two Pinocchios
      A more neutral one:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...sy-in-new-book

In a new book released today, Massachusetts Democratic senator and potential presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren attempts to rewrite history regarding the controversy surrounding her “Native American” ancestry that emerged in the 2012 Senate campaign. What’s remarkable is that, at least in the initial book reviews, the press largely allows her to get away with it. In fact, it’s virtually ignored that to this day Warren still refuses to release any law school records that may shed light on this controversy
      You should know by now that when I am derisive and even insulting of some public figure I am not doing it on a whim. There is a justifiable reason. Here it is a Progressive Leftist lying about her personal heritage for political and even personal gain. She deserves to be smacked down hard for that.

Comment

I know she is a known liar. I took offense to the tit remark. Tits are not dumb!
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Hey I've got respect for boobies.

But.

Really
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
            I know she is a known liar. I took offense to the tit remark. Tits are not dumb!
            It's a common phrase / insult in US English for guys. And, tit's are dumb when they are on something they shouldn't be...

Rattlesnakes
            Hammers
            Pump handles...

Comment

No, it isn't. The correct phrase is "as useless as on a plank, hammer, etc."
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

How about "sharp as a bowling ball?"

Or "dumber than a box of rocks".

Or Warren is "as f*$(ing stupid as the come".

The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Now let it be known far and wide throughout the Kingdom of "Oh...", that the "Wrath of Obama" is as the fart of a tiny flea within the sound of a mighty wind, and of the same consequence to Man.

Thus speaketh Mountain Man from his Pinnacle of the Oracle.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X