U.S. Military raises threat level to domestic bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Military raises threat level to domestic bases

ISIS threats have caused the military to raise the threat level to bases here in the U.S.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-state-threat/

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sec...ses/vi-BBjqUWt
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Yea, Obama the Ignorant has done such a good job on eliminating Islamic terrorism...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Yea, Obama the Ignorant has done such a good job on eliminating Islamic terrorism...
      Remember TAG, These are US military installations. It isn't terrorism, it's workplace violence.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Don't be too harsh with Barack.
        Thanks to his complete indifference to the weapons market, we are at last able to sell some Rafales !
        Merci mon cher Bobo !
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Bravo, that is the normal status, at least in Europe.

Then it comes from Glenn Becks Blaze.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Bravo, that is the normal status, at least in Europe.

Then it comes from Glenn Becks Blaze.
            That is why I posted two references. You can go to any news service and get the story, I don't listen to GB, but I saw the story earlier on MSN and all they had was a video.
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Which is a joke because most military bases in America are wide open except for the entrances themselves.

The Air Force Academy is one of the best examples - a railroad runs right through it without any security at all.

Fort Carson is wide open.

Buckley and Peterson AFB's are wide open. Peterson's airfield is shared with Colorado Springa, leaving it especially vulnerable.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

How many attacks have there been in America since Obama took office?
                "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                  That is why I posted two references. You can go to any news service and get the story, I don't listen to GB, but I saw the story earlier on MSN and all they had was a video.
                  Like the grumy old man says. Bravo is nothing new. As MM says most bases are so large that you can take a Battlion into then and would take a while to be noticed. It seems your talking about something that you know little of.

Comment

Like the grumy old man says. Bravo is nothing new. As MM says most bases are so large that you can take a Battlion into then and would take a while to be noticed. It seems your talking about something that you know little of.
                    Why the personal attack for posting a legitimate news story?
                    If you don't like me, fine, kiss me where the sun don't shine.

Comment

Security measures increased at US military bases

The US military has increased its threat level at facilities across North America, although most installations were already operating at a higher level of protection.
                      Army Col Steve Warren said the increase was not the result of a specific event.
                      He said it was the result of an increased threat climate, including the arrests of several suspected Islamic State sympathizers in the US.
                      The increase likely means more bag and vehicle checks at military facilities.
                      The military has four levels of security that are labelled A through D.
                      The decision moves the baseline level from A to B at all facilities, even though most were already engaging in stricter security measures individually.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32667807

UH instead of letting jerks tick you off and getting in hot water just put them on iggy.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        Why the personal attack for posting a legitimate news story?
                        If you don't like me, fine, kiss me where the sun don't shine.
                        I saya that it seems like you don't know what your talking about which you have aproven in this thread and you take it as a personal attack. Now your reply sure sounds like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                          Boston, for one.

Sincerely,
                          M
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                            Close to 50
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I saya that it seems like you don't know what your talking about which you have aproven in this thread and you take it as a personal attack. Now your reply sure sounds like one.
                              I didn't write the article, I just posted it.
                              Where I come from Grumpy old man is a complimant.
                              If you don't like what the article says, post it. Don't accuse others of not knowing what they are talking about when NONE of us know what ISIS's next move will be.
                              There will be other attacks here. I will bet you that. We have seen attacks in Canada, what makes you think they will not try Mexico?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X