Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"FEAR INC" Explore the $57 million network fueling Islamophobia in the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
    And you can also agree that there is a push for the institution of Islamic Sharia Law in some parts of the US. Don't THEY understand that we have a system of law here in the US, and that THEY must accept those laws and abide by them or pay the consequences? No, they believe that they should be allowed to practice their own form of law while also enjoying the protections afforded by US law. This is not only a play to get Sharia a foothold in this country, but it is all part of the plan to dominate the earth with Islam. Don't be so obtuse.

As for basing a number of people who "feel" the same on something like funding for an outward "movement", what are we to make of the many millions of dollars flowing TO groups like ISIL and such? Seems to me that would mean there is MUCH more support FOR those groups than the one group AGAINST that group...well, unless you count the billions we are spending to send those nasty bastards to their 72 virgin goats...
    Total and utter rubbish. Could you say where and when have these pushes for the imposition of sharia law taken place?
    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
    G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
    Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

And you can also agree that there is a push for the institution of Islamic Sharia Law in some parts of the US. Don't THEY understand that we have a system of law here in the US, and that THEY must accept those laws and abide by them or pay the consequences? No, they believe that they should be allowed to practice their own form of law while also enjoying the protections afforded by US law. This is not only a play to get Sharia a foothold in this country, but it is all part of the plan to dominate the earth with Islam. Don't be so obtuse.

As for basing a number of people who "feel" the same on something like funding for an outward "movement", what are we to make of the many millions of dollars flowing TO groups like ISIL and such? Seems to me that would mean there is MUCH more support FOR those groups than the one group AGAINST that group...well, unless you count the billions we are spending to send those nasty bastards to their 72 virgin goats...
      As for the "many millions of dollars flowing to groups like ISIL"... yes I know of the reports which suggest that ISIL has received some foreign funding. But at the same time so many Muslims are funding anti ISIL operations, or are leaving their homes in Europe and other parts of the world to fight ISIL. So I disagree with your views on Islam/Muslims, as well as your views on Sharia law and how Sharia law is coming to the USA.

I could see some Muslims wanting Sharia law to take over the USA. I could see some Jews wanting Torah law to take over the USA. But the USA would cease to be the USA if we were to have Sharia law or Torah law become our system of law. If we had Torah Law, we would probably be called the Jewish State of America, thats not the case though and it never will be. If we had Sharia law, we would probably be the Islamic State of America, thats not the case though and it never will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
        As for the "many millions of dollars flowing to groups like ISIL"... yes I know of the reports which suggest that ISIL has received some foreign funding. But at the same time so many Muslims are funding anti ISIL operations, or are leaving their homes in Europe and other parts of the world to fight ISIL. So I disagree with your views on Islam/Muslims, as well as your views on Sharia law and how Sharia law is coming to the USA.

I could see some Muslims wanting Sharia law to take over the USA. I could see some Jews wanting Torah law to take over the USA. But the USA would cease to be the USA if we were to have Sharia law or Torah law become our system of law. If we had Torah Law, we would probably be called the Jewish State of America, thats not the case though and it never will be. If we had Sharia law, we would probably be the Islamic State of America, thats not the case though and it never will be.
        BS. What "reports" of American Muslims funding the fight against ISIL? The only reason Muslims in the area are fighting ISIL is because their leaders tell them to and they are afraid of being overrun by ISIL. You talk so much BS that is not backed by fact, recent or otherwise. You are an apologist for the most heinous of humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
          Total and utter rubbish. Could you say where and when have these pushes for the imposition of sharia law taken place?
          Bite me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1292452.html

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/

http://akdart.com/islam10.html

Comment

• You really should try reading the you post. You are still posting bovine excrement.

Your first two links show sod all to do with anyone imposing sharia law in the States. The best that the third link can come up with is a story about a supposed sharia court or tribunal in Texas. Whereas it is a voluntary mediation or arbitration service similar to many others in America, including those of other faiths. The rest is a mix of stories from around the world on a whole host of topics ranging from no go zones to sharia courts elsewhere to stories quoting the likes of Emerson.It looks like there are a few legitimate stories in there as well - but nothing to do with Islamic law being imposed in America.

Now try finding a story that shows that there have been moves to implement sharia law in the US.
            "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
            G.B Shaw

Comment

BS. What "reports" of American Muslims funding the fight against ISIL? The only reason Muslims in the area are fighting ISIL is because their leaders tell them to and they are afraid of being overrun by ISIL. You talk so much BS that is not backed by fact, recent or otherwise. You are an apologist for the most heinous of humans.
              Its not BS, there are many Muslims from around the world whom are involved in the fight against ISIL. There are some 15 or 16 Americans whom have left to go and join the kurds to fight ISIL. Some groups of Muslims(and non Muslims) in Syria and Iraq have formed their own militias with no gov assisted funding to take on ISIL. Go on yahoo search or google and type in Muslims fighting ISIL.

Im not an apologist for ISIL, or the "most heinous of humans"as you say. Unless you suggest that those fighting ISIL are the most heinous of humans, in which case I disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                Its not BS, there are many Muslims from around the world whom are involved in the fight against ISIL. There are some 15 or 16 Americans whom have left to go and join the kurds to fight ISIL. Some groups of Muslims(and non Muslims) in Syria and Iraq have formed their own militias with no gov assisted funding to take on ISIL. Go on yahoo search or google and type in Muslims fighting ISIL.

Im not an apologist for ISIL, or the "most heinous of humans"as you say. Unless you suggest that those fighting ISIL are the most heinous of humans, in which case I disagree with you.
                So what? Islam is in the middle of it's own civil war. It's own reformation, if you will, but progress isn't winning. I don't see it as a win for civilisation when Saudi Arabia and ISIL fight for control of the arab centre. Or Iran fights both, or Pakistan fights itself etc etc etc.

And the winner of all this will get the grand prize of destroying Israel (or trying to) and attacking the west because we are... well... not insane.

And if you think that the militia groups in Iraq and Syria are any less medieval nazis in the same school as ISIS went to, then you are either a fool or a propaganda mouthpiece for them.

I really hope you are a fool, but somehow I think not.
                Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                  He did, and then you moved the Goalpost;
                  Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                  Now try finding a story that shows that there have been moves to implement sharia law in the US.
                  These are the "pushes"-

From the 1st link-
                  That lines up with how religious laws, including Jewish and Islamic ones, are already interpreted in U.S. courts when it comes to marriage, divorce, wills and estate contracts, said Marc Stern, an expert in religious law at the American Jewish Committee.

"Judges aren't really having any trouble at at all" when religious laws and secular laws conflict, Stern said. Judges have refused the requests of Orthodox Jews to enforce laws on religious divorce, for example. In a case from 2007, a Muslim man in Maryland cited religious law when he wanted to give almost nothing to his wife upon divorce. The court refused to recognize the religious law and said the couple had to divide their "marital property," including the husband's pension of $1 million and the couples' properties valued at more than $1 million.
                  From the 2nd link-
                  The district is recruiting and working to hire certified teachers to teach the classes. Once hired, those teachers will then design the curriculum.
                  And that can only mean bad news because it’s never about the language. It’s simply another opportunity to for dawah. To promote the hijab. To visit the mosque. To glorify Islam yet claim the inevitable Islamic proselytizing is not religious but cultural. And teaching Arabic is needed to demystify the culture, as they are in Memphis.
                  and the 3rd one-
                  A community of Muslims in Dallas, Texas have created their own private "court" to dispense shariah compliant "justice" to their own people. The existence of this extra legal "court" has been confirmed by the reporters at Breitbart News. Folks, this parallel court system created for Muslims is the first step in making us just like France, Germany, or England where Muslims immigrate but never become citizens preferring instead to import their backwards ideas into any country foolish enough to host them.
                  Now.... what? You want to leap ahead to proof that its being proposed as a Bill in the US Senate?
                  That wasn't what you asked in the 1st place.

And tell me, did one of those sorts of Bills ever start without a public push like this?
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    He did, and then you moved the Goalpost;

These are the "pushes"-
                    Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post

That was his post and those were his claims. I did not move any goalposts, I responded to what he posted.

From the 1st link-
                    So an idiot tries something in court like hundreds of thousands of others over the years and it gets rejected - and that is your example of a push to implement sharia in America. I would hazard a guess that if you removed the word Muslim from that a lot of guys would think it was reasonable for him to try and protect what he saw as his assets in a divorce. Throw the word Muslim in and it changes. From the same article

The Defending Religious Freedom website says "American Muslims do not seek to have Sharia penal laws introduced in the U.S." and are more interested in the role of Sharia in "praying, fasting and alms-giving, as well as divorce, burials and inheritance."

That lines up with how religious laws, including Jewish and Islamic ones, are already interpreted in U.S. courts when it comes to marriage, divorce, wills and estate contracts, said Marc Stern, an expert in religious law at the American Jewish Committee.In a case from 2007, a Muslim man in Maryland cited religious law when he wanted to give almost nothing to his wife upon divorce. The court refused to recognize the religious law and said the couple had to divide their "marital property," including the husband's pension of $1 million and the couples' properties valued at more than $1 million.
                    Strange how you did not quote the other paragraph which specifies exactly what was being done. Selective quoting.

From the 2nd link
                    The district is recruiting and working to hire certified teachers to teach the classes. Once hired, those teachers will then design the curriculum.
                    And that can only mean bad news because it’s never about the language. It’s simply another opportunity to for dawah. To promote the hijab. To visit the mosque. To glorify Islam yet claim the inevitable Islamic proselytizing is not religious but cultural. And teaching Arabic is needed to demystify the culture, as they are in Memphis.
                    The real story

Starting this fall, Metro Nashville Public Schools will begin offering Arabic language classes.

The creation of the classes expands on the district’s foreign language offerings of Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, French, Latin and German, according to a press release from the district.
                    You think Arabic language classes is a push for Sharia law? You must be utterly terrified - the Moooslems are coming. I guess Chinese language classes in the States are part of a secret Commie takeover? The German classes are taught and designed by Nazis quietly working away? There is no evidence for the quote that you and Armoured First provided.

and the 3rd one-
                    A community of Muslims in Dallas, Texas have created their own private "court" to dispense shariah compliant "justice" to their own people. The existence of this extra legal "court" has been confirmed by the reporters at Breitbart News. Folks, this parallel court system created for Muslims is the first step in making us just like France, Germany, or England where Muslims immigrate but never become citizens preferring instead to import their backwards ideas into any country foolish enough to host them
                    http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/shariatexas.asp

That would be the supposed civil mediation service which already exists for other religious and non-religious groups. Try showing exactly how that is a push for Sharia law.

Now.... what? You want to leap ahead to proof that its being proposed as a Bill in the US Senate?
                    That wasn't what you asked in the 1st place.

And tell me, did one of those sorts of Bills ever start without a public push like this?
                    He made claims and posted links which did not back up his claims. You have done the same. The stories are by and large an attempt to play on peoples fears and ignorance, which seems to have worked on a lot of people. The third link contains a number of stories from around the world. A handful are true, none of which have anything to do with Sharia law in America. Better luck next time.
                    Last edited by Sergio; 29 May 15, 04:46.
                    G.B Shaw

Comment

• Could be worse, I guess...

...we COULD be living in the UK...

Comment

...we COULD be living in the UK...
                        If that's the extent of your post, I shouldn't have bothered.

Now, I don't care if Sergio would blow off 3, 300 or thirty million reports of a much for Sharia Law in the US, but for the rest of you-

I'll see your "slopes" :P and raise you RT , two days ago -
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CXpL8kYqfM

This is a oldie but a classic view of how radical and vicious the debate is in parts of the US now;
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2okgUG_5Ys

and in a comment under the video
                        What the hell is wrong with you people? Why are you letting one of the most beautiful countries in the world to turn into a sh.thole. Even I, as a Turkish citizen, am disgusted be these horrible people. They are the direct producers of terrorism. YOU HAVE TO DEPORT THEM ALL! THIS IS NOT RACISM! THIS IS PROTECTING YOUR COUNTRY FROM EVIL.
                        Fox can have its say too, just last January-
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrB8TEjt8iI

To be fair, here is CNN's bit-
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJCCQ3bsZLc

And here we have part of it already being practiced, Honor Killings.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5yHUfw89cc

(first of 5 parts)

And there is more.

Now, considering the fact that there are about as many Muslims in the US as Homosexuals, and considering how vastly Gay Rights have been advanced in the US (against the popular vote in most cases) how can anyone think that Sharia Law cannot possibly ever be advanced the same way?
                        Last edited by The Exorcist; 29 May 15, 20:37.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X