Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"FEAR INC" Explore the $57 million network fueling Islamophobia in the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger that.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Other news from Texas- a "Cold Case" is solved;
      “I killed that bitch and you’re next. No one insults my honor as a Muslim and gets away with it.”

That was the chilling threat Ali Awad Mahmoud Irsan made to his daughter Nesreen after murdering her best friend, according to Assistant Harris County District attorney Tammy Thomas.

Nesreen’s friend Gelareh Bagherzadeh was found murdered on the night of January 16th, 2012, in an alley near the Galleria section of Houston.

Why was Gelareh killed?

According the Texas prosecutors, Gelareh – an outspoken Iranian-American critic of Iran and Islam, and a convert to Christianity – had urged her friend Nesreen to break free from father Ali’s domination and marry the man Nesreen had fallen in love with, a Christian named Coty Beavers.
      http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...mily-indicted/
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• ISIS leader: Islam 'never a religion of peace,' it's a 'religion of fighting'

A recording of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria's leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, which the Pentagon has not confirmed is genuine, calls for all Muslims to join the fight agains the "infidels," saying, "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting."

Al-Baghdadi had not been heard from until this voice recording since a March coalition airstrike where he was reportedly injured. As the former leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, al-Baghdadi was known for defying the larger al Qaeda organization and forming the Islamic State, against al-Qaeda's wishes, and was one of many former al Qaeda members that the U.S. released a few years ago from its prison Camp Bucca, in Umm Qasr, Iraq.
        http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/is...rticle/2564625

What would he know?
        ()

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          ISIS leader: Islam 'never a religion of peace,' it's a 'religion of fighting'

A recording of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria's leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, which the Pentagon has not confirmed is genuine, calls for all Muslims to join the fight agains the "infidels," saying, "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting."

Al-Baghdadi had not been heard from until this voice recording since a March coalition airstrike where he was reportedly injured. As the former leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, al-Baghdadi was known for defying the larger al Qaeda organization and forming the Islamic State, against al-Qaeda's wishes, and was one of many former al Qaeda members that the U.S. released a few years ago from its prison Camp Bucca, in Umm Qasr, Iraq.
          http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/is...rticle/2564625

What would he know?
          ()

I listened to the alleged audio recording of al Baghdadi on a fox news segment a few days ago. Baghdadi is attempting to scare people, but in the words of a US Army ranger I talked to last night during a poker game, "ISIL can bring it on". Thing is there are a bunch of Muslims as well as Christians in Iraq and Syria(the allied coalition) whom are fighting ISIL, I side with these folks, not with ISIL.

Baghdadi does not teach the true values of Islam. I side with the Muslim Imams and Jewish Rabbis whom have taken a part in a joint efforts to tell the world about the similar values of Judasim and Islam, such as how both Judaism and Islam teach to feed the hungry, and to respect your fellow man.

Some may say the Jews and Muslims in the above video are ignoring the violent, intolerant aspects of their religion, but I can not find sufficient reasoning to concur with this view.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            What would he know?
            ()
            Isn't he dead?

But, yeah, one guy.
            It took a lot more than one guy to conquer Rhamadi, and that whole place belongs to ISIS now.
            BOOM... there it went.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              Isn't he dead?

But, yeah, one guy.
              It took a lot more than one guy to conquer Rhamadi, and that whole place belongs to ISIS now.
              BOOM... there it went.
              Reportedly injured and recovering ....

You know Hitler and his cronies didn't know a think about Nazism, weren't expressing the substance of Nazism in their actions ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                Baghdadi is attempting to scare people, but in the words of a US Army ranger I talked to last night during a poker game, "ISIL can bring it on".
                They did.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05/18/iraqi-premier-dont-abandon-anbar-to-isis/

Recently I made comments that ISIS was basically on the way out. I don't feel that way anymore. I still consider Iran the primary threat to the region, but these guys are still in the game.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Perhaps it's the attitude ...

The Supremacist Roots of Muslim ‘Grievances’

Raymond Ibrahim | Monday May 18, 2015 9:56 AM
                  EXCERPTS:
                  ...the West needs finally to come to terms with the root source of these ubiquitous, easily sparked “Muslim grievances.”

Enter Muslim supremacism.

Islamic doctrine—which teaches that Muslims are superior to non-Muslims, who are further compared to dogs and cattle—imbues Muslims with this sense of supremacism over the rest of mankind. And a good portion of Islamic history—when Muslims were for centuries on the warpath, subjugating large swathes of the Old Word—further enforces it.
                  This sense of Islamic supremacism was dramatically humbled after European powers defeated and colonized much of the Muslim world. Bred on the notion that “might makes right,” Muslims, for a time, even began emulating the unapologetic and triumphant West. Turkey, for example, went from being the epitome of Islamic supremacy and jihad against Christian Europe for five centuries to emulating Europe in all ways, becoming perhaps the most Westernized/secularized “Muslim” nation by the mid-1900s.

Today, however, as Western peoples willingly capitulate to Islamic mores—in the name of tolerance, multiculturalism, political correctness, or just plain cowardice—Muslims are becoming more emboldened, making more demands and threats, as they realize they need not militarily defeat the West in order to resuscitate their supremacist birthright. (More appeasement from the bullied always brings about more demands from the bully.)

To understand all this, one need only look to Muslim behavior where it is dominant and not in need of pretense, that is, in the Muslim world. There, non-Muslim minorities are habitually treated as inferiors. But unlike the many Western appeasers who willingly accept a subservient role to Islam, these religious minorities have no choice in the matter.
                  Such is what I call the “How Dare You?!” phenomenon. Remember it next time “progressive” media, politicians, and other talking heads tell you that Muslim mayhem and outbursts are products of grievances. Missing from their rationale is the supremacist base of these grievances.

The Conditions of Omar, a foundational medieval Muslim text dealing with how subjugated “infidels” must behave, spells out their inferiority vis-à-vis Muslims. Among other stipulations, it commands conquered Christians not to raise their “voices during prayer or readings in churches anywhere near Muslims” (hence the axe-attack in Pakistan). It also commands them not to display any signs of Christianity—specifically Bibles and crosses—not to build churches, and not to criticize the prophet. (See Crucified Again: Exposing Islam’s New War on Christians for my translation of “The Conditions of Omar.”)

If the supremacist nature of Islamic law is still not clear enough, the Conditions literally commands Christians to give up their seats to Muslims as a show of respect.
                  In short, anytime non-Muslims dare to overstep their Sharia-designated “inferior” status—which far exceeds drawing cartoons—supremacist Muslims become violently aggrieved.

From here, one can begin to understand the ultimate Muslim grievance: Israel.

For if “infidel” Christian minorities are deemed inferior and attacked by aggrieved Muslims for exercising their basic human rights, like freedom of worship, how must Muslims feel about Jews—the descendants of pigs and apes, according to the Koran—exercising power and authority over fellow Muslims in what is perceived to be Muslim land?

How dare they?!

Of course, if grievances against Israel were really about justice and displaced Palestinians, Muslims—and their Western appeasers—would be aggrieved by the fact that millions of Christians are currently being displaced by Muslim invaders.

Needless to say, they are not.
                  http://humanevents.com/2015/05/18/th...tm_campaign=nl

Comment

• Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                    They did.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05/18/iraqi-premier-dont-abandon-anbar-to-isis/

Recently I made comments that ISIS was basically on the way out. I don't feel that way anymore. I still consider Iran the primary threat to the region, but these guys are still in the game.
                    The p5+1 is negotiating with Iran. I'm not from Israel or the GCC states, as an American I sometimes(such as on Iran) disagree with both Israel and or the GCC states.

As for ISIL, they might have taken Ramadi, but the allied coalition cant win them all. During WW2, the allied side lost a # of battles, it happens in life, cant win em all.

But the key is to win the war, and I have the utmost confidence in the coalitions ability to defeat ISIL.

Also the Middle east is a great place, ISIL does not control all of the ME. Folks such as myself, other Americans and a whole bunch of good people in the ME... including the good people of Israel, Jordan, Egypt, the GCC states... will not let ISIL take over the ME.

Comment

The p5+1 is negotiating with Iran. I'm not from Israel or the GCC states, as an American I sometimes(such as on Iran) disagree with both Israel and or the GCC states.

As for ISIL, they might have taken Ramadi, but the allied coalition cant win them all. During WW2, the allied side lost a # of battles, it happens in life, cant win em all.

But the key is to win the war, and I have the utmost confidence in the coalitions ability to defeat ISIL.

Also the Middle east is a great place, ISIL does not control all of the ME. Folks such as myself, other Americans and a whole bunch of good people in the ME... including the good people of Israel, Jordan, Egypt, the GCC states... will not let ISIL take over the ME.
                      As an American, do you ever disagree with Canada, The Dominican Republic, Mexico, Grenada, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, Vatican City, France, The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Russia, Ukraine, China, India, Indonesia, Germany, Switzerland, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Iceland, Greenland, Norway, .......

Comment

You are not doing a thing to stop IS doing anything. This 'we' nonsense is ridiculous. Those who are directly involved get to claim a role, you do not.
                        "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                        G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                        Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Groups like ISIL, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, go against the true values of Islam, ...[/I]
                          "Fundamentalist Islam"

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God, however this can work both ways. Most of today's Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Apologists cater to their preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy - and that of his companions - along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history."

Comment

Earth is inhabited by billions of humans, all humans do not fall under the same legal system. Surely you know of the past laws differed in past lands, albeit religious or no religious law.

There is almost no suspicion or hostility toward Islam other then from a tiny but notable Anti Muslim movement here in the USA, its got about 57 million in funding, thats not much.
                            And you can also agree that there is a push for the institution of Islamic Sharia Law in some parts of the US. Don't THEY understand that we have a system of law here in the US, and that THEY must accept those laws and abide by them or pay the consequences? No, they believe that they should be allowed to practice their own form of law while also enjoying the protections afforded by US law. This is not only a play to get Sharia a foothold in this country, but it is all part of the plan to dominate the earth with Islam. Don't be so obtuse.

As for basing a number of people who "feel" the same on something like funding for an outward "movement", what are we to make of the many millions of dollars flowing TO groups like ISIL and such? Seems to me that would mean there is MUCH more support FOR those groups than the one group AGAINST that group...well, unless you count the billions we are spending to send those nasty bastards to their 72 virgin goats...

Comment

• Well, there's always

http://www.jesusandmo.net/

Comment

• Any society that ignores 50% of the available brainpower gets what it deserves, left behind by those that do not.

Brilliant comments;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JTCMwdrpt4
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X