Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"FEAR INC" Explore the $57 million network fueling Islamophobia in the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    Wouldn't the true islamist "radicals" be the ones that claim to want to coexist peacefully with the rest of the world?
    I've been saying this for a long time now. The bold quote is the radical concept.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
      I've been saying this for a long time now. The bold quote is the radical concept.

Oh, and thanks for the rep everyone.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
        Imagine saying, of course Jews are going to put out this kind of Propaganda
        How do you so casually say things like Muslims are going to put out this kind of propaganda?

You say that, and history shows us that Muslims and Christians worked together for 200+ years wrt to the Ottoman-French alliance.

Past Christian scholars talked about how past Muslim majority lands were places of tolerance.

There are something like 4 billion Muslims and Christians here on Earth today, there are American Muslims whom are police officers, teachers, firefighters, doctors, lawyers.
        ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. If not, then you can take all of your spin BS and slap it on a nice, fresh BLT and eat it. You are as bad as any Muslim who goes on Television and spouts something from history out of context without ever answering the original question.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
          Islamic scripture is not at odds with religious freedom. What we are dealing with irt the folks who shot up the Anti Muhammad cartoon contest, is a new thing.

From the MEF source,

14 centuries of Islamic history this increasingly unbearable, fanatical aggression against critics of Islam was almost unknown. It is new.

This is the type of stuff folks should praise. That is Muslims and non Muslims coming forth to talk about the tolerant history of the Muslims.

Have you ever linked to Mr Stephen Schwartz in any of your GWOT threads? I'm glad I took some extra time to explore the MEF for myself, and to see that there are at least some pro Muslim voices over in the MEF.
          We are glad you finally found someone else who supports your assertions that Islam is a warm and fuzzy religion, despite its plainly clear edicts...

Comment

Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
            ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. If not, then you can take all of your spin BS and slap it on a nice, fresh BLT and eat it. You are as bad as any Muslim who goes on Television and spouts something from history out of context without ever answering the original question.
            Only as bad as a Muslim that does it? Why not as bad as anyone who would do that?
            "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
            G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
            Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
              Only as bad as a Muslim that does it? Why not as bad as anyone who would do that?
              'Anyone' isn't doing it presently with the terror, murder, rape, and the causation of a huge refugee problem as the Moslem extremists/jihadists. And all nicely tied in the package of religious fanaticism.

Or have you missed that?

Sincerely,
              M
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Slavery, the slaughter and dispossession of an indigenous people, a system that rivaled apartheid for its brutality and racism that ended a few decades ago, the Cold War, death squads, backing dictators around the globe, helping fuel an Islamist uprising that went on to spread around the planet, chemical warfare, torture, detention without trial, backing and facilitating terrorist or insurgent groups, launching wars based on completely made up reasons, drones and targeting anyone within an area based on age. That is just a brief outline of your country's approach to things. Let me know when that radical moment arrives when you guys learn to play nicely with other people.

'Taieb' or whomever the hell he is paints a ridiculous picture in which he denies or downplays anything horrific that Muslims do and lies about the contents of the religion. Many of you on here do the same - and pretend that somehow your nation is so much cleaner than everyone else. The same can and should be said about mine and many others.
                "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                G.B Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  'Anyone' isn't doing it presently with the terror, murder, rape, and the causation of a huge refugee problem as the Moslem extremists/jihadists. And all nicely tied in the package of religious fanaticism.

Or have you missed that?

Sincerely,
                  M
                  Read the comment that was responded to. He said as bad as a Muslim who goes on TV and blah, blah. Presumably it is bad regardless of who goes on TV and cites history out of context.

Yeah you are right there are no wars elsewhere involving anyone excepting jihadis committing atrocities. There are some pretty terrible conflicts running at the moment - some actually involve non-Muslims. The jihadis are utter scum and a blight on this planet, they are not the only ones.
                  G.B Shaw

Comment

Read the comment that was responded to. He said as bad as a Muslim who goes on TV and blah, blah. Presumably it is bad regardless of who goes on TV and cites history out of context.

Yeah you are right there are no wars elsewhere involving anyone excepting jihadis committing atrocities. There are some pretty terrible conflicts running at the moment - some actually involve non-Muslims. The jihadis are utter scum and a blight on this planet, they are not the only ones.
                    No they aren't the only ones but who cares? That doesn't excuse anything they do nor does it make it somehow less horrible because someone else does something wrong. It's as irrelevant what goes on in other wars as it is when a certain someone brings up the Jews to excuse anything the Jihadists do.
                    "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                      No they aren't the only ones but who cares? That doesn't excuse anything they do nor does it make it somehow less horrible because someone else does something wrong. It's as irrelevant what goes on in other wars as it is when a certain someone brings up the Jews to excuse anything the Jihadists do.
                      No it does not. However, there is a lot of selective outrage on here, and that was just a small example that I felt like picking up on.

Taieb always brings Jewish people into almost every thread even when it has sod all to do with it. It is almost a given - whether out of prejudice or trying to provoke I do not know, maybe a mix of both. Whilst I wish that he would wander off and troll elsewhere he is the flipside of some of our other posters with their open bigotry, hatred and prejudice for others. To be honest they have all contributed to making this a worse place.

He is, I think, just out for a reaction. I try and avoid answering him as it gives him what he wants - although sometime I fail as the urge to correct the nonsense can get too much. Though ultimately it is counterproductive.
                      G.B Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post

I am glad to respond to a civil post, if you can improve your language in future responses to my posts, I will answer your concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                          There also is the small detail of the thread's topic. This one, for instance, is about the alleged "Islamophobia" in the USA, so the FDLR in Congo or what happened in Ukraine until a few months ago is war-related but not topic-related, in this thread - both because Congo and Ukraine are not the USA and because, exactly, no Islamic terrorists are involved in those wars.

It would be nice if these guys managed to stay on topic. But since their agenda usually goes well beyond the individual topic of a thread, that's unlikely to happen.
                          Michele

Comment

Slavery, the slaughter and dispossession of an indigenous people, a system that rivaled apartheid for its brutality and racism that ended a few decades ago, the Cold War, death squads, backing dictators around the globe, helping fuel an Islamist uprising that went on to spread around the planet, chemical warfare, torture, detention without trial, backing and facilitating terrorist or insurgent groups, launching wars based on completely made up reasons, drones and targeting anyone within an area based on age. That is just a brief outline of your country's approach to things. Let me know when that radical moment arrives when you guys learn to play nicely with other people.

'Taieb' or whomever the hell he is paints a ridiculous picture in which he denies or downplays anything horrific that Muslims do and lies about the contents of the religion. Many of you on here do the same - and pretend that somehow your nation is so much cleaner than everyone else. The same can and should be said about mine and many others.
                            After reading this, all I can do is laugh. Apologist drivel. Nice try.
                            Last edited by Gixxer86g; 13 May 15, 05:02.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Michele View Post
                              There also is the small detail of the thread's topic. This one, for instance, is about the alleged "Islamophobia" in the USA, so the FDLR in Congo or what happened in Ukraine until a few months ago is war-related but not topic-related, in this thread - both because Congo and Ukraine are not the USA and because, exactly, no Islamic terrorists are involved in those wars.

It would be nice if these guys managed to stay on topic. But since their agenda usually goes well beyond the individual topic of a thread, that's unlikely to happen.
                              Good point. Deflection tends to be one of the first tactics of someone who's argument has no ground to stand on so they have to move to a different field.
                              "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

After reading this, all I can do is laugh. Apologist drivel. Nice try.
                                After reading this comment all I can do is send you the link to a dictionary. Being an apologist would mean defending, justifying, promoting or downplaying the issue in question.

a person who defends or supports something (such as a religion, cause, or organization) that is being criticized or attacked by other people
                                http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apologist

Now could you show me exactly where I defended Islamism, Jihadis, their violence, etc? In fact show me exactly where I defended Islam, its tenants or practises as a faith. A comment on the continued selective outrage, focus and perception of the usual people does not mean endorsing another faction or group. Besides could you show me where anything that was said was factually inaccurate?
                                G.B Shaw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X