Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"FEAR INC" Explore the $57 million network fueling Islamophobia in the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We must never forget that the Jihadists and "fundamentalists" are merely the "warrior" arm of Islam, and Muslims are fully within their holy right to lie, obfuscate, ingratiate, and deflect infidels, all in the name of creating one world religion, Islam. Once you understand the true goal of Islam, you see that anyone who is not Muslim is, in fact, an impediment to the goals and end-state declared in the Quran.

Comment

Watch What Radical Cleric Says About What Punishment Pamela Gellar Should Face for Muhammad Event

EXCERPTS:
      Conservative TV host Sean Hannity and Muhammad cartoon contest organizer Pamela Geller had a fierce debate on Wednesday night with radical cleric Anjem Choudary, who said that he believes Geller should be brought before a Shariah court to be tried and potentially killed.

“We believe that the whole world should be governed by divine law,” the cleric proclaimed, going on to back the notion that those who leave Islam should be killed. ”The prophet said whoever changes then kill him.”
      After that, Choudary proceeded to defend the outrage that has surrounded cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, sparking a fierce clash with both Hannity and Geller.

“Let’s be absolutely clear. We’re not talking about Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck,” Choudary said. “You’re talking about people who deliberately had a competition to insult the messenger Muhammad … if you saw the cartoons that Charlie Hebdo drew, you would understand the anger.”

The cleric went on to say that Geller was fully aware of the penalty for facilitating such offensive cartoons, and that she should be put before a Shariah court.

“The fact is you insulted the Prophet Muhammad … and obviously you knew the consequences,” he said.

But Geller — clearly enraged by that sentiment — responded, “I live in America. There are no consequences!”
      “You support the death penalty, because she had a cartoon contest? Is that how frail you are in your faith that you feel so insecure that your prophet cannot withstand a cartoon being drawn about him?” Hannity rhetorically asked. ”You want to kill her. You want her to die.”

Geller went on to separate Shariah law from the theological constructs governing other faiths, claiming that canon law only applies to Catholics and Jewish law only governs Jewish people; she said that Shariah law differs in that it “asserts its authority over non-Muslims” as well.

At one point when Choudary talked over Geller, she snapped back, “I’m talking, sir. I know you’re used to stepping over women. But you’re not going to have it here, okay?”
      http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...5-7-15%20FINAL
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

And Islam continues the crazies ...
        Glenn Beck Unleashes on Comedy Central Host Over Free Speech Comments: ‘What the Hell Is Wrong With You?’

EXCERPT:
        “What the hell is wrong with you?” Beck demanded. “It’s kind of amazing that Pam Geller was nearly murdered, and now has a hit out on her, and everybody is directing their outrage at her! What kind of upside down America do we live in?”

Beck said CAIR’s analysis of the situation — that we need to have a discussion about free speech — couldn’t be more wrong. The discussion we need to have, Beck said, is how to stop the “monsters” in the Islamic State from “chopping people’s heads off, slaughtering innocents, raping women, raising children to be terrorists and enslaving people all in the name of Allah.”

“If Christian activists were blowing ‘**** Christ‘ art shows up and chopping off the heads of anyone who mocked Jesus … how would you feel if the Christian community responded saying, ‘Wait a minute — how about all those mean things they’re saying about Jesus?’ It’s insulting!” Beck said heatedly. “You should be the first in line to condemn the crazy animals running around slaughtering people in your name! You should be the loudest voice saying, ‘That’s not who we are!’”

“Instead, they’ve decided to blame the cartoonists for inciting violence. Hey CAIR, what cartoons did the Christians they beheaded on the beach draw?” Beck demanded. “What hateful words did the gays that were tossed off buildings and stoned to death say? Are they responsible for their own demise because they were responsible for their speech too?”

“It is insane that we’re having this conversation,” Beck concluded.

“Terrorist attacks on cartoon contests means we have a terrorist problem, not a cartoonist problem.”

Comment

"Jihad Intel" Launched by the Middle East Forum

EXCERPTS:
          Philadelphia – May 6, 2015 – The Middle East Forum announces Jihad Intel, a project to provide U.S. law enforcement with detailed information on violent Islamist groups.

Jihad Intel, http://jihadintel.meforum.org, gives police tools to identify terrorists acting on behalf of Islam and to connect the dots before a terrorist incident takes place.

Not only does the FBI admit that the threat of ISIS attacks in the West is "not even close to being under control," but there are hundreds more jihadi organizations, with new ones forming continually. Most are active on social media, recruiting globally.

Each has its own identifying symbols. So, in response, Jihad Intel has established a public, gratis database of visual identifiers of over 125 Islamic terrorist groups – hundreds of emblems, flags, headbands, graffiti, propaganda, social media tags and other symbols used to incite Muslims to violence – with new groups and identifiers added continually.
          This effort also responds to the Obama administration's removal of references to Islam from law enforcement and national security training materials. "Political correctness impedes law enforcement," notes Daniel Pipes, president of the Middle East Forum, "but we empower the police to safeguard Americans from jihadis."
          http://www.meforum.org/5223/jihad-in...dle-east-forum

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Watch What Radical Cleric Says About What Punishment Pamela Gellar Should Face for Muhammad Event

EXCERPTS:
            Conservative TV host Sean Hannity and Muhammad cartoon contest organizer Pamela Geller had a fierce debate on Wednesday night with radical cleric Anjem Choudary, who said that he believes Geller should be brought before a Shariah court to be tried and potentially killed.

“We believe that the whole world should be governed by divine law,” the cleric proclaimed, going on to back the notion that those who leave Islam should be killed. ”The prophet said whoever changes then kill him.”
            After that, Choudary proceeded to defend the outrage that has surrounded cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, sparking a fierce clash with both Hannity and Geller.

“Let’s be absolutely clear. We’re not talking about Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck,” Choudary said. “You’re talking about people who deliberately had a competition to insult the messenger Muhammad … if you saw the cartoons that Charlie Hebdo drew, you would understand the anger.”

The cleric went on to say that Geller was fully aware of the penalty for facilitating such offensive cartoons, and that she should be put before a Shariah court.

“The fact is you insulted the Prophet Muhammad … and obviously you knew the consequences,” he said.

But Geller — clearly enraged by that sentiment — responded, “I live in America. There are no consequences!”
            “You support the death penalty, because she had a cartoon contest? Is that how frail you are in your faith that you feel so insecure that your prophet cannot withstand a cartoon being drawn about him?” Hannity rhetorically asked. ”You want to kill her. You want her to die.”

Geller went on to separate Shariah law from the theological constructs governing other faiths, claiming that canon law only applies to Catholics and Jewish law only governs Jewish people; she said that Shariah law differs in that it “asserts its authority over non-Muslims” as well.

At one point when Choudary talked over Geller, she snapped back, “I’m talking, sir. I know you’re used to stepping over women. But you’re not going to have it here, okay?”
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
              Still waiting to see anything that proves "misinformation". I wonder, is THIS person part of this secret alliance to spread Islamaphobia? Nope. Just a regular person who can think for themselves.

Of course Muslims are going to put out this kind of propaganda. Instead of addressing the facts that are clearly written in the Quran and telling Muslims what they are to do as "devout Muslims (there really can be no other kind!).

Ask any Muslim to name a Muslim-controlled country that allows:

-Homosexuals to openly and LEGALLY proclaim their sexuality
              -Women to have full and equal rights under the law
              -Allows for full expressions of religious beliefs other than Islam

The answer is none, naturally. And, as more countries become increasingly populated by Muslims, we see many rights and accommodations previously afforded private citizens stripped away.

Sorry, but a slick little video that fails to address the real problem behind the suspicion and hostility towards Islam as it pertains to the American way of life does nothing to change the mind of anyone actually paying attention.

Earth is inhabited by billions of humans, all humans do not fall under the same legal system. Surely you know of the past laws differed in past lands, albeit religious or no religious law.

There is almost no suspicion or hostility toward Islam other then from a tiny but notable Anti Muslim movement here in the USA, its got about 57 million in funding, thats not much.

G David Bock,

Did you have a chance to read any of the OP, or watch the 2 minute video I linked?

I noted your GWOT thread has been consistently updated by you with links to only the ME forum basically, as opposed to say CNN or even Fox News.

I guess for the life of me, I will never understand the logic of the person whom says, hey its Islam that is the problem, its Judaism thats the problem. I dont understand why I have been yelled at/insulted, called a terrorist on this very forum for merely stating the known fact that many good Muslims and Jews exist.

I hope that posters like Hida dont have it in their head that I am Anti Jewish, its shameful to make things up about other people. Unlike Hida who has literally said negative things about Muslims in general and Islam, I do not say the same stuff about Judaism and Jews.
              Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 07 May 15, 15:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post

Of course Muslims are going to put out this kind of propaganda. Instead of addressing the facts that are clearly written in the Quran and telling Muslims what they are to do as "devout Muslims (there really can be no other kind!).

Ask any Muslim to name a Muslim-controlled country that allows:

-Homosexuals to openly and LEGALLY proclaim their sexuality
                -Women to have full and equal rights under the law
                -Allows for full expressions of religious beliefs other than Islam

The answer is none, naturally. .

Imagine saying, of course Jews are going to put out this kind of Propaganda
                How do you so casually say things like Muslims are going to put out this kind of propaganda?

You say that, and history shows us that Muslims and Christians worked together for 200+ years wrt to the Ottoman-French alliance.

Past Christian scholars talked about how past Muslim majority lands were places of tolerance.

There are something like 4 billion Muslims and Christians here on Earth today, there are American Muslims whom are police officers, teachers, firefighters, doctors, lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                  "Jihad Intel" Launched by the Middle East Forum

EXCERPTS:
                  Philadelphia – May 6, 2015 – The Middle East Forum announces Jihad Intel, a project to provide U.S. law enforcement with detailed information on violent Islamist groups.

Jihad Intel, http://jihadintel.meforum.org, gives police tools to identify terrorists acting on behalf of Islam and to connect the dots before a terrorist incident takes place.

Not only does the FBI admit that the threat of ISIS attacks in the West is "not even close to being under control," but there are hundreds more jihadi organizations, with new ones forming continually. Most are active on social media, recruiting globally.

Each has its own identifying symbols. So, in response, Jihad Intel has established a public, gratis database of visual identifiers of over 125 Islamic terrorist groups – hundreds of emblems, flags, headbands, graffiti, propaganda, social media tags and other symbols used to incite Muslims to violence – with new groups and identifiers added continually.
                  This effort also responds to the Obama administration's removal of references to Islam from law enforcement and national security training materials. "Political correctness impedes law enforcement," notes Daniel Pipes, president of the Middle East Forum, "but we empower the police to safeguard Americans from jihadis."
                  http://www.meforum.org/5223/jihad-in...dle-east-forum
                  If MEF folks had a place in the US gov or LE its possible we would cut or drawback relations with the Muslim majority countries. This is going by what Mr Pipes and affiliates of Pipes have had to say.

As you and I know anyone can prepare a report for the FBI or US gov, but it doesnt mean it will be put into policy. We are seemingly in full agreement when it comes to views on ISIL/Al Qaeda, I am for the removal of ISIL from Syria and Iraq, I'm with the Muslims and Christians working together to defeat ISIL. The challenge for me is to get you to have positive views of the religion and ways of the Muslims.

I do not believe that any part of Islam, Christianity, or Judaism is bad, I dont think its good policy to suggest that parts of any of these 3 religions are bad because there are around 4 billion people in todays world whom identify with a Abrahamic religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                    bob,

Many Americans and non Americans are on the side of saying that were not...
                    Look, I'm going to say this once:

We are discussing radical Islam, not Christianity, not Judaism, not the holocaust, not Shintoists, not the KKK.

We are discussing the state of Islam and radical Islam in the 21st century, not the Middle Ages.

On the subject of the past, civilization owes a great deal to the Arab Caliphates of the Middle Ages. Without the work of their astronomers, mathematicians, physicians, philosophers, explorers, merchants, architects, governmental bodies, et cetera, human progress would undoubtedly be far behind where it is today.

The role of the past Middle Eastern Empires in linking trade between West and East, and preserving the knowledge of the Roman Empire through the Dark Ages cannot be overstated. In their day, they represented the pinnacle of human ingenuity, science, and law. Europe and the West were the backward ones.

HOWEVER, now in the 21st Century, the roles have dramatically reversed. Arab nations consistently lead the world in acts of terrorism, intolerance, racism, and xenophobia. Period. There is no denying these facts.

You continue to beat around the bush and ignore the realities by offering vague and haphazard mentions of Christians and Jews, yet refuse to acknowledge the basic truth that Islamic terrorism is completely unmatched by any other mode of religious violence in the present day. There are entire armies of tens of thousands of armed fanatics, such as ISIS, prowling about the countryside, who would like nothing better to do than slaughter nonbelievers in the name of God. They have more than demonstrated this desire countless times, not least on September 11, 2001.

You continue to obfuscate the truth with mentions of the KKK and the like. Not only is this not the topic of conversation, but you apparently cannot distinguish between a criminal who happens to belong to a religion, and a criminal who acts in the name of his religion. There is therefore no moral equivalence between the two. Even if you persist in stating that there is, tell me: how many 'Christian radicals' are roaming the hills raping, beheading, and immolating innocent civilians? How many have died violently in the name of Christ? How many Christian Crusades have been declared against infidel nations? The numbers speak for themselves.

I do not believe Islam itself to be inherently 'bad' or 'evil.' But the warped ideology of hundreds of thousands of its practitioners has irreparably stained its image abroad, bringing with that name connotations of intolerance, repression, barbarism, and death.

If the 'good Muslims' feel this baggage is undeserving, and that Arab civilization today is worthy of the greatness of its forefathers, then we should expect them to be leading the fight against terrorism and religious intolerance. Unfortunately, they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post
                      Look, I'm going to say this once:

We are discussing radical Islam, not Christianity, not Judaism, not the holocaust, not Shintoists, not the KKK.

We are discussing the state of Islam and radical Islam in the 21st century, not the Middle Ages.

On the subject of the past, civilization owes a great deal to the Arab Caliphates of the Middle Ages. Without the work of their astronomers, mathematicians, physicians, philosophers, explorers, merchants, architects, governmental bodies, et cetera, human progress would undoubtedly be far behind where it is today.

The role of the past Middle Eastern Empires in linking trade between West and East, and preserving the knowledge of the Roman Empire through the Dark Ages cannot be overstated. In their day, they represented the pinnacle of human ingenuity, science, and law. Europe and the West were the backward ones.

HOWEVER, now in the 21st Century, the roles have dramatically reversed. Arab nations consistently lead the world in acts of terrorism, intolerance, racism, and xenophobia. Period. There is no denying these facts.

You continue to beat around the bush and ignore the realities by offering vague and haphazard mentions of Christians and Jews, yet refuse to acknowledge the basic truth that Islamic terrorism is completely unmatched by any other mode of religious violence in the present day. There are entire armies of tens of thousands of armed fanatics, such as ISIS, prowling about the countryside, who would like nothing better to do than slaughter nonbelievers in the name of God. They have more than demonstrated this desire countless times, not least on September 11, 2001.

You continue to obfuscate the truth with mentions of the KKK and the like. Not only is this not the topic of conversation, but you apparently cannot distinguish between a criminal who happens to belong to a religion, and a criminal who acts in the name of his religion. There is therefore no moral equivalence between the two. Even if you persist in stating that there is, tell me: how many 'Christian radicals' are roaming the hills raping, beheading, and immolating innocent civilians? How many have died violently in the name of Christ? How many Christian Crusades have been declared against infidel nations? The numbers speak for themselves.

I do not believe Islam itself to be inherently 'bad' or 'evil.' But the warped ideology of hundreds of thousands of its practitioners has irreparably stained its image abroad, bringing with that name connotations of intolerance, repression, barbarism, and death.

If the 'good Muslims' feel this baggage is undeserving, and that Arab civilization today is worthy of the greatness of its forefathers, then we should expect them to be leading the fight against terrorism and religious intolerance. Unfortunately, they are not.
                      When you say We are discussing the state of Islam and radical Islam in the 21st century, not the Middle Ages. your talking of yourself and Hida, as well as some more folks. Still, there are folks in the world whom disagree with the view that Islam, Judaism, and or Christianity are intolerant religions.

Radical Islam, radical Christianity, and radical Judaism do not exist. Therefore I'm having a tough time responding to your other points, for example, being intolerant toward others would go against the values of all three religions i just mentioned.

So how can we get off to a better starting ground here, from my POV its impossible for one to be a true Muslim and also at the same time, be an intolerant person. I say the same of Christians and Jews.

Comment

Earth is inhabited by billions of humans, all humans do not fall under the same legal system. Surely you know of the past laws differed in past lands, albeit religious or no religious law.

There is almost no suspicion or hostility toward Islam other then from a tiny but notable Anti Muslim movement here in the USA, its got about 57 million in funding, thats not much.

G David Bock,

Did you have a chance to read any of the OP, or watch the 2 minute video I linked?

I noted your GWOT thread has been consistently updated by you with links to only the ME forum basically, as opposed to say CNN or even Fox News.

I guess for the life of me, I will never understand the logic of the person whom says, hey its Islam that is the problem, its Judaism thats the problem. I dont understand why I have been yelled at/insulted, called a terrorist on this very forum for merely stating the known fact that many good Muslims and Jews exist.

I hope that posters like Hida dont have it in their head that I am Anti Jewish, its shameful to make things up about other people. Unlike Hida who has literally said negative things about Muslims in general and Islam, I do not say the same stuff about Judaism and Jews.
                        I'm more concerned with content than "source" and lately that which best fits the focus of my "Islam-Jihad-GWOT" has come from MEF.

Your problem (one most often common to those heavily indoctrinated in Progressive Correct Think) is you fail to grasp the detail and content of what people say and present what you think they say. My focus and disagreement isn't with Muslims "in general" or "Islam, in general", it is with Islamic Scripture, specifically the Koran and Haddith and the passage in those texts used by Jihadis to justify, sanctify, and validate their barbarisms upon non-Muslims (all detailed in the above mentioned thread of mine).

Strike those portions of Islamic Scripture out as invalid (since they are the words of Satan), nullify the parts of Sharia that violate Basic Human and Civil Rights, eliminate the honor and glory applied to Jihad- past and present, and there may be a start on a path where I don't see Islam as the worse excuse for a religion ever invented.

I don't care what religions/delusions humans practice so long as;
                        1) It's voluntary, of informed and free-will choice, by adults.
                        2) It doesn't infringe on the Civil and Human Rights of others.
                        3) It doesn't force it's dogmas, standards, or practices upon the rest of society (including one's spouse and children, family).
                        4) It doesn't encourage sacramental harm to other species or the environment.
                        5) It obey all just laws of society.
                        6) It doesn't annoy me with it's proselytizing.
                        7) More to follow when I think of them ...

Comment

If MEF folks had a place in the US gov or LE its possible we would cut or drawback relations with the Muslim majority countries. This is going by what Mr Pipes and affiliates of Pipes have had to say.

As you and I know anyone can prepare a report for the FBI or US gov, but it doesnt mean it will be put into policy. We are seemingly in full agreement when it comes to views on ISIL/Al Qaeda, I am for the removal of ISIL from Syria and Iraq, I'm with the Muslims and Christians working together to defeat ISIL. The challenge for me is to get you to have positive views of the religion and ways of the Muslims.

I do not believe that any part of Islam, Christianity, or Judaism is bad, I dont think its good policy to suggest that parts of any of these 3 religions are bad because there are around 4 billion people in todays world whom identify with a Abrahamic religion.
                          Your challenge will be "Forever" because until there are major changes and eliminations of Islamic scriptures, and major eliminations of muslim practices that violate basic human and civil rights, I do not consider Islam a religion of any positive sort, certainly not free of heavy origin and input from what could be called satanic origins and sources.

A reminder, this is mostly a scripture and dogma issue, only involves specific Muslims when they act upon and/or support the objectionable dogmas of Islam.

Comment

When you say We are discussing the state of Islam and radical Islam in the 21st century, not the Middle Ages. your talking of yourself and Hida, as well as some more folks.

I do confirm that despite of my poor English , I have understood that we are talking about modern Islam ,so please stop mixing past and present ,good and bad guys , Jews and Muslims.
                            And please could you stop speaking about this supposed wonderful entente between the Turkey and the France .It has only existed in your mind,it means absolutely nothing here ,and cannot absolutely be considered like a historical proof of the past status of the relationship between 2 religions.
                            Try to admit that a ******* will remain a *******,whatever his faith is.
                            Some keep on shouting on the pavement "repent,repent !" While some are beheading people ,or at least , invite them to behead people.
                            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Seb. One day I hope to visit and have fun, just a day of being all touristy.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

There is almost no suspicion or hostility toward Islam other then from a tiny but notable Anti Muslim movement here in the USA,
                                Islam is the least appreciated religious group in the USA, actually:

http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/h...igious-groups/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7036574.html

Posting wrong information is really a point of pride for you, isn't it. I can quote more polls, if you insist.
                                Michele

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X