Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God's Ambassador to the World Files Federal Case Against all Gays

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Separation of church and state. This should dropped.
    Jesus will ring at your door, and approach you like he did the customs officer

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      To me the humor section is for jokes, not actual events.
      Is this an actual event, though? I mean, since when does the filing of a petition denote an actual event?
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
        Is this an actual event, though? I mean, since when does the filing of a petition denote an actual event?
        50% of the threads in the topic are not events. Yes filing a Federal Court case as God's Ambassador asking the Court to rule Homosexuality is a news event.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

        Comment


        • #34
          She doxed herself. That is funny.
          Кто там?
          Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
          Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
            50% of the threads in the topic are not events. Yes filing a Federal Court case as God's Ambassador asking the Court to rule Homosexuality is a news event.
            It really should be in Barracks Humor, you're trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              It really should be in Barracks Humor, you're trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole.
              My thread, my choice. Thanks however.
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                My thread, my choice. Thanks however.
                You're a MOD?
                “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                --Salmon P. Chase

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                  Jesus will ring at your door, and approach you like he did the customs officer
                  He doesn't ring, he knocks...

                  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

                  Rev. 3:20
                  “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                  --Salmon P. Chase

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Savez View Post
                    You're a MOD?
                    Silly question. You create a thread in the topic you choose. Not that hard. If a Mod sees fit to move it, they will.
                    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    And why the sea is boiling hot—
                    And whether pigs have wings.”
                    ― Lewis Carroll

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Hopefully God continues to hire idiots. Society will be in trouble if God's next ambassador brings a case against all adulterers. Probably win by default since no one will defend.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                        My thread, my choice. Thanks however.
                        You are welcome.
                        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
                          Hopefully God continues to hire idiots. Society will be in trouble if God's next ambassador brings a case against all adulterers. Probably win by default since no one will defend.
                          Especially with God's definition of adultery. We might all be guilty.
                          “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                          --Salmon P. Chase

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Savez View Post
                            Especially with God's definition of adultery. We might all be guilty.
                            Might? The only ones possibly safe are the blind...
                            Credo quia absurdum.


                            Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X