God's Ambassador to the World Files Federal Case Against all Gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's Ambassador to the World Files Federal Case Against all Gays

Yup, you read that correctly. Gods personal Ambassador to the world has filed a Federal Court case against all Gays. She is demanding that the Federal courts declare homosexuality illegal.

http://ia801502.us.archive.org/2/ite....69317.1.0.pdf

She wants the Court to rule if Homosexuality is a sin or not a sin.

We can safely assume that the court will rule that the filing does not state a valid claim and dismiss it without a hearing.

The Ambassador will be representing herself. Don't know who will represent all the 'Gays' in the US. Will they each get their own attorney?
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Well at least the Ambassador has good handwriting. I guess Heaven takes penmanship seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
      Well at least the Ambassador has good handwriting. I guess Heaven takes penmanship seriously?
      It must, I could read it quite easily. Not so if I'd written it long hand.... yikes.
      “To talk of many things:
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

That is classic! Funny and classic...

Comment

God can't afford a typewriter? WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
            God can't afford a typewriter? WTF.
            God can, God's ambassador, no...

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
              She wants the Court to rule if Homosexuality is a sin or not a sin.
              Seems like that the separation of Church and State clause of the First Amendment would prevent them from doing so.

We can safely assume that the court will rule that the filing does not state a valid claim and dismiss it without a hearing.
              Given some of the nonsense that courts, such as the Ninth Circus from the Left Coast, have ruled on in the past, I'm not so sure that is a safe bet.

The Ambassador will be representing herself. Don't know who will represent all the 'Gays' in the US. Will they each get their own attorney?
              She has a fool for a client who is just wasting the court's time and costing taxpayer's money.
              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Let the games begin!

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Let each gay file a countr suit and then she can get the court cost.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Don't Ambassadors usually get issued with some sort of official letters by the entity they represent? Does she have her paperwork in order? Someone should check.
                    Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                      Don't Ambassadors usually get issued with some sort of official letters by the entity they represent? Does she have her paperwork in order? Someone should check.
                      Ambassadors are issued credentials by their government....

That brings up an interesting dilemma for the court....

If the court requests credentials, would the court be recognizing that God exists?

Kind of like the 'Miracle on 34th Street'
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Separation of church and state. This should dropped.
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                          Ambassadors are issued credentials by their government....
                          That brings up an interesting dilemma for the court....
                          If the court requests credentials, would the court be recognizing that God exists?
                          God is seeking redress through a district court? That alone should explode any claims of omnipotence and deity status.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                            God is seeking redress through a district court? That alone should explode any claims of omnipotence and deity status.
                            God isn't seeking redress, this is coming from a self proclaimed 'ambassador'

Still a dilemma for the court to address this.
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                              God isn't seeking redress, this is coming from a self proclaimed 'ambassador'

Still a dilemma for the court to address this.
                              No it will not be, no reason to address it. It will be dismissed based on failure to submit a claim that the court can act on. Boom out the door it goes.
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X