Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the US have been better off if Kerry was elected President in 2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban hermit
    replied
    I don't like Kerry, I don't like Clinton, I don't like Bush, and I don't like Obama, our problem is they are all students of the same schools that preach the scripture of Neo-Classical Economics and they are true believers.
    So it doesn't matter who we elect, there are a few superficial differences, but at the core they are identical.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    I happen to like Dod. Agappe in fact. May he find the truth and live in peace...

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Isn't DoD aka Anonymous?

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    DoD is a:

Leave a comment:

• Paddybhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    But but Jeff said you was

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

You for one. And of course, you'll deny it. I'm sure you'll claim some hogwash about being "center" instead of left, or proclaim no political affiliation, or even go so far as to say that you're a righty. And I'll just sit here shaking my head in amazement of how things never change, and about how easily I am proven correct once again.
    Thank you for proving my point.

Which is ironically the only thing you have proven. Maybe one day you'll look up what "correct" means... Or what "proof" means, since you obviously don't know either. But I didn't expect any better, because let's face it: if this is how you locate "leftists" you probably scream "leftist" at people who cut you off in traffic or take 21 items into the 20 items or less lane.
    Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 10 May 15, 10:00.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    Well whenever you actually get around to accurately identifying a Leftist, let me know. I'd like to be there for your first time.

You for one. And of course, you'll deny it. I'm sure you'll claim some hogwash about being "center" instead of left, or proclaim no political affiliation, or even go so far as to say that you're a righty. And I'll just sit here shaking my head in amazement of how things never change, and about how easily I am proven correct once again.

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    If you think you are not dependent on the state you have to go back in history until states did not exist. The average life expectancy of a mountain man was two years and I think that tells you something about social interdependence.

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah772
    replied
    I don't know about that. But what I do know is that if Kerry had won, we wouldn't have Obama running the country, he'd be out of the luck. Neither would we have Obamacare now, and for all Kerry's faults, he's not the type to bring up health care as the main issue, which in my estimation may be the best thing about him. Honestly, Obamacare inflicts upon us all sorts of corruption and quickens the moral decay within our society. Its tentacles reach out into every aspect of our society and bring us closer to dependency upon the State. But then what do I really know anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Consider that it's so easy to do, especially in these forums with posters like you.
    Well whenever you actually get around to accurately identifying a Leftist, let me know. I'd like to be there for your first time.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    Quite the convincing argument there.
    Consider that it's so easy to do, especially in these forums with posters like you.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    No, we would not be better off had Kerry been elected in 2004.

2008? Maybe...yes. If given the choice of Kerry or Obama, I would've held my nose and picked Kerry.

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by BF69 View Post
    This from a guy who claims that every Democrat victory is 'electoral fraud' and has repeatedly claimed that Obama is going to stay in office past 2016 as a dictator.

Well it's not 2017 yet.

Leave a comment:

• BF69
    replied
    Let me repeat myself. Kerry is a lying, traitorous coward that not only is undeserving of being POTUS, but should have been rotting in a military prison all of these years. He's the worst kind of person and the last kind of person who should be running this country.

Nothing against lakechampainger, but this whole thread only serves to highlight a mental and moral deficiency of some of the leftist posters here.
    This from a guy who claims that every Democrat victory is 'electoral fraud' and has repeatedly claimed that Obama is going to stay in office past 2016 as a dictator.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Wrong. Again, as usual I'll add. But when or if I did, they'll just deny it because no body wants to be labeled a "leftist" or a "lefty" or "of the Left" and other accurate labels. Because they don't have the moral strength to stand up and be counted for their beliefs, knowing deep down the wrongness of them.
    Quite the convincing argument there.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X