Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the US have been better off if Kerry was elected President in 2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the US have been better off if Kerry was elected President in 2004?

Would the US have been better off if Kerry had been elected President in 2004?
    Yes
    40.63%
    No
    59.38%

We'd have gotten Obama lite as a result. So, we'd just have been screwed for an additional 4 to 8 years.

Comment

Not only no, Hell NO.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Better him than Shrub.
        Divine Mercy Sunday: 4/21/2020 (https://www.thedivinemercy.org/message) The Miracle of Lanciano: Jesus' Real Presence (https://web.archive.org/web/20060831...fcontents.html)

Comment

Probably, at least we wouldn't have that stupid Patriot Act and Homeland Security, both stick in my craw and I blame GWB for both of them and will never forgive him!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Yep!
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              Probably, at least we wouldn't have that stupid Patriot Act and Homeland Security, both stick in my craw and I blame GWB for both of them and will never forgive him!

It was passed in 2001 so yes we would. Oh and by the way it was introduced by a house member not the president.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Kerry is both a fraud and a wuss, and that is being definitely demonstrated with the current 'negotiations' regarding Iran.

And he showed his true colors after he returned from Vietnam and took part in the fraudulent 'winter soldier' 'investigations.'

The guy has committed treason as far as I'm concerned.

Sincerely,
                M
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Yes, I believe so. Kerry is afraid of Congress.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    Kerry is both a fraud and a wuss, and that is being definitely demonstrated with the current 'negotiations' regarding Iran.

And he showed his true colors after he returned from Vietnam and took part in the fraudulent 'winter soldier' 'investigations.'

Sincerely,
                    M
                    John Kerry won the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts in Vietnam. He repeatedly shed his blood in combat in service of the United States. He is no coward.
                    Divine Mercy Sunday: 4/21/2020 (https://www.thedivinemercy.org/message) The Miracle of Lanciano: Jesus' Real Presence (https://web.archive.org/web/20060831...fcontents.html)

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                      It was passed in 2001 so yes we would. Oh and by the way it was introduced by a house member not the president.
                      I know when it was passed, I screamed bloody murder to my Congressman and both of my Senators when it was proposed I knew that it was a kneejerk reaction to 911 then and I am too much of Civil libertarian to swallow something like that, a house member may have introduced it but GW pushed it I liked him as my governor and I voted for him in the presidential election, but after that stunt I wouldn't vote for him if he were running for dog catcher in my town!
                      End of rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Sincerely,
                        M
                        My nickname for Kerry is 'the Poser', he poses as a statesman or diplomat but he is a total fraud!

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                          Not only no, Hell NO.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

The right person was elected in 2004. Like him or not, he is a thousand times better than that cowardly lying traitor Kerry.
                            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                              True, and under Kerry we would have been more screwed.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X