Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you vote for in the Democratic Presidential Primary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
    I think Biden is waiting for the democrats as whole to put pressure on her to drop out.
    He will have to wait forever then because that is not happening!

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    "None of the above".

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    I was thinking that Biden should stop his Hamlet/Prince of Denmark should I run/should I not run routine. Now I think he is doing it by design, as he has probably realized that he has a much better chance of winning the general election if Hillary drops out "of her own volition." In other words, in that case Biden would not be seen by Hillary's supporters as a spoiler. I think Biden is waiting for the democrats as whole to put pressure on her to drop out.

Leave a comment:

• Jannie
    replied
    In a poll done today or released today, I am not for sure which, In Iowa Clinton is running 54 to 20 against Sanders and Biden is running at 11 points, O’Malley 4 and Webb 1, with Chafee at 0.

In the NH primary Sanders is running 42 to 35 against Clinton, with Biden and Webb at 6, O’Malley 4 and Chaffee 2.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    Poll - Clinton trailing Sanders in NH. From The Boston Herald

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opi...still_trailing

excerpt

Another New Hampshire poll shows Hillary Clinton trailing Democratic rival Bernie Sanders, the second in the wake of a stunning Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald survey revealing Clinton losing her lead for the first time.
    The news is yet more bad news for Clinton's struggling campaign and is likely to give added incentive for Vice President Joe Biden to jump into the 2016 race.
    The new Public Policy Polling survey of likely New Hampshire Democratic primary voters has Sanders, the Vermont senator, leading Clinton by seven points - the exact same margin in the Franklin Pierce/Herald poll nearly two weeks ago.
    Sanders led by a 44-37 percent margin in the Franklin Pierce/Herald poll and in the PPP poll is ahead by a 42-35 percent margin.
    Clinton aides and some media sympathizers had tried to dismiss the Franklin Pierce/Herald poll by calling it an "outlier" but that argument now has lost all credibility. It's clear from the new poll that the former Secretary of State is in a difficult fight in the first-in-the-nation primary state.
    A quarter of likely Democratic primary voters now view Clinton negatively in New Hampshire, evidence that the investigation into her email server is taking a toll on her popularity.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    That and she did not make an acceptable offer for it.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Steve573
    replied
    Saw a story today that Gore might be looking at the feasibility of getting in the race...he's not confirming that but the speculation is that he's looking into what it would take to get the money together etc.

One thing at least that I appreciated about Gore: he wouldn't endorse Hillary last time. That should tell you something...I imagine he knows her fairly well.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    Our presidential elections are always the first Tuesday of leap year. We have to put up with this for almost a year and a half more.
    In November.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
    When is the actual election expected ?
    Our presidential elections are always the first Tuesday of leap year. We have to put up with this for almost a year and a half more.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Thinking about this a while longer,

Here's my prediction:

whichever one of the two parties that puts up anything but another Bush or a Clinton will carry this election comfortably.
    You guys should thank me,

here in Belgium I charge good money for that sort of invaluable strategic advice

When is the actual election expected ?

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    Originally posted by Jannie View Post
    I can remember when the parties’ conventions were the time that the presidential candidates were chosen by the delegates from the states. It was easier to control the masses, that is for sure.
    Officially, they still are.

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    None of the above. And, if the Republicans put a moderate or RINO on their ticket, they won't get my vote either.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    If you have open primaries vote for Bernie just to stick your thumb in shillary's eye...

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    And most media outlets haven't been giving Sanders the time of day yet he's been drawing huge crowds wherever he goes. The Democratic side of the process just might get as interesting as the GOP side.

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    What I find somewhat amusing about the poll is Gore with zero votes. As I have said about him before, the fact he didn't carry his own state speaks volumes about him.

Of course, the same could be said of Romney.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X