Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you vote for in the Democratic Presidential Primary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Oh, I meant the National election also.
    Can't say on that at this point. I know one thing, after Obama, it won't be a Democrat.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    In the primaries? Yes, I will not be voting GOP as I am an Independent and won't vote in some party's primary even though state law allows it.

Now, I could vote for Bernie Sanders if he's still in the race to vote against Hillary who is likely to be the Democrat front runner as a means of potentially making her lose the state... A protest vote if you will...
    Oh, I meant the National election also.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    In the primaries? Yes, I will not be voting GOP as I am an Independent and won't vote in some party's primary even though state law allows it.

Now, I could vote for Bernie Sanders if he's still in the race to vote against Hillary who is likely to be the Democrat front runner as a means of potentially making her lose the state... A protest vote if you will...

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    So you'll not be voting GOP either. Good deal.
    But you have to understand, the GOP wants regulations and taxes that they support. That's what makes it different.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    None of the Above would be my choice. With nothing but a bunch of Progressive losers and trolls why would anyone vote for any of the above?

Who in their right mind would vote for more taxes, more government, more regulation, more, more, more?
    So you'll not be voting GOP either. Good deal.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    None of the Above would be my choice. With nothing but a bunch of Progressive losers and trolls why would anyone vote for any of the above?

Who in their right mind would vote for more taxes, more government, more regulation, more, more, more?

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
    Better to choose from imperfect choices or just let "our betters" tell us that it is inevitable that Hillary will be the democratic nominee?
    If I had to pick one I voted for Mr Webb. I could live with that vote. However even if it turns into some kind of race by the time it gets to Missouri even that race would be all wrapped up.

Moot point as I've not voted for a Dem/Rep for President since I mess up and voted for then President Bush in 04. Never again.

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    Better to choose from imperfect choices or just let "our betters" tell us that it is inevitable that Hillary will be the democratic nominee?

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    None of the above. Demoscats are part and parcel the problem.
    Yes they are, they are 1/2 of the problem. I'll let you guess who are the other half.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Neither the Democrats or Republicans seem to be able to correct anything. They instead concentrate on stuff we don't want.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    None of the above. Demoscats are part and parcel the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    It looks like America is going through another period of lackluster politicians getting elected again. James Webb seems to be the best of the names offered in the poll above.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    The only one who has any chance of getting my vote is Webb. But the Republican pool must really suck for me to vote for a Democrat again.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Not a Dem but if I could I would vote: AnybodyButClinton (abc)

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    Wikipedia's take on the potential candidates:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democra...ndidates,_2016

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X