Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you vote for in the Democratic Presidential Primary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lakechampainer
    replied
    Boy, James Webb seems to enjoy overwhelming support. At least on these forums. Any supporters care to make a positive case for him?

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Let's see who has been alienated. Israel, the UK, France, Japan, ect...

Who's told Bobo to suck it? Russia, Iran, China, Syria, and the list goes on...

Realpolitik. We are loosing with this feckless group of dunderheads...
    Not if you define alienated in any rational way. Did US actions upset some allies? Sure, are the 'alienated', not in the least. Start with looking up the word and posting a definition and then demonstrate the alienation.

Oh, same list of countries that routinely to the US to shove it for the last 100 years or so...

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Let's see who has been alienated. Israel, the UK, France, Japan, ect...

Who's told Bobo to suck it? Russia, Iran, China, Syria, and the list goes on...

Realpolitik. We are loosing with this feckless group of dunderheads...

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Are We living in a parallel worlds?

I've yet to see one success from Bobo on the diplomatic front. He's alienated our historical allies and all our enemies are telling him to bend over.
    Alienated? Alienated who? Which of our allies have we lost, and who is telling the United States to bend over?

I mean I'm all for criticizing the Obama administration, but I prefer to keep things grounded in what they've actually done - it makes it so much better when you point out those flaws than to rely upon the more hyperbole-dependent statements.

Kerry, when examined in full, hasn't done anything like "alienate" our Allies. In fact, if anything his tenure has been boring and predictable. There isn't some "Nixon Goes To China" moment in the works.

He's not done much to celebrate and not done much to demonize. He's just sorta done the same job plenty of other easily forgettable department heads have done.

Although there is the attempt to pain any Iranian deal as the next "omg treason!" act by the Dems, the truth is that we still haven't seen that in any final sense.

And let's be honest - he's not like Clinton with her Libya fiasco. There's just not much there over the past few years to really string him up or build him statues.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied

I've yet to see one success from Bobo on the diplomatic front. He's alienated our historical allies and all our enemies are telling him to bend over.
    Speaking of alternative realities. You mistake small one time events with the actual relationships between the US and it's Allies.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    Probably because his actual performance as Secretary of State has gone off fairly well. The issues surrounding his candidacy are limited to the sort of generic partisan things you might expect for any long-serving politician. We might think they're important, but they're not career-ending stuff.

Although frankly, I can't see him winning an election. The man has the charisma of a burnt stump. And after his previous failed run, I don't think the Dems would want to run him - not unless Hillary ends up a no-go.

Leave a comment:

• III Corps
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    ...All are worthless shits...
    Maybe...but one of them might be the next president.

Scary ain't it?

Leave a comment:

• Cyan67
    replied
    Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    It looks like America is going through another period of lackluster politicians getting elected again. James Webb seems to be the best of the names offered in the poll above.

Pruitt
    Give me lackluster over flamboyant twit any day. Actually, I think this may be the best lineup we have had in a very long while.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
    Yep, three people picked "Skid Row" Kerry, the war protester that slandered POW James Warner.
    Probably because his actual performance as Secretary of State has gone off fairly well. The issues surrounding his candidacy are limited to the sort of generic partisan things you might expect for any long-serving politician. We might think they're important, but they're not career-ending stuff.

Although frankly, I can't see him winning an election. The man has the charisma of a burnt stump. And after his previous failed run, I don't think the Dems would want to run him - not unless Hillary ends up a no-go.

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    OMG!

There are 3 people who actually picked John Kerry.
    Yep, three people picked "Skid Row" Kerry, the war protester that slandered POW James Warner.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    True, or the Left's ability to undermine a democracy using fraud, lies, and outright just throwing an election.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    Never underestimate the conservatives ability to shoot themselves in the foot and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
    True, or the Left's ability to undermine a democracy using fraud, lies, and outright just throwing an election.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    OMG!

There are 3 people who actually picked John Kerry.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Can't say on that at this point. I know one thing, after Obama, it won't be a Democrat.
    Never underestimate the conservatives ability to shoot themselves in the foot and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Leave a comment:

• jeffdoorgunnr
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    All are worthless shits.
    I usually vote Democrat ...............but agree with your assessment.The field to pick a president from seems to attract Vermin......both sides.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X