Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you vote for in the Democratic Presidential Primary?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    In the primaries? Yes, I will not be voting GOP as I am an Independent and won't vote in some party's primary even though state law allows it.

    Now, I could vote for Bernie Sanders if he's still in the race to vote against Hillary who is likely to be the Democrat front runner as a means of potentially making her lose the state... A protest vote if you will...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      In the primaries? Yes, I will not be voting GOP as I am an Independent and won't vote in some party's primary even though state law allows it.

      Now, I could vote for Bernie Sanders if he's still in the race to vote against Hillary who is likely to be the Democrat front runner as a means of potentially making her lose the state... A protest vote if you will...
      Oh, I meant the National election also.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        Oh, I meant the National election also.
        Can't say on that at this point. I know one thing, after Obama, it won't be a Democrat.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          All are worthless shits.
          I usually vote Democrat ...............but agree with your assessment.The field to pick a president from seems to attract Vermin......both sides.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Can't say on that at this point. I know one thing, after Obama, it won't be a Democrat.
            Never underestimate the conservatives ability to shoot themselves in the foot and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

            Comment


            • #21
              OMG!

              There are 3 people who actually picked John Kerry.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

              "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                Never underestimate the conservatives ability to shoot themselves in the foot and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
                True, or the Left's ability to undermine a democracy using fraud, lies, and outright just throwing an election.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  True, or the Left's ability to undermine a democracy using fraud, lies, and outright just throwing an election.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                    OMG!

                    There are 3 people who actually picked John Kerry.
                    Yep, three people picked "Skid Row" Kerry, the war protester that slandered POW James Warner.
                    “Breaking News,”

                    “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                      Yep, three people picked "Skid Row" Kerry, the war protester that slandered POW James Warner.
                      Probably because his actual performance as Secretary of State has gone off fairly well. The issues surrounding his candidacy are limited to the sort of generic partisan things you might expect for any long-serving politician. We might think they're important, but they're not career-ending stuff.

                      Although frankly, I can't see him winning an election. The man has the charisma of a burnt stump. And after his previous failed run, I don't think the Dems would want to run him - not unless Hillary ends up a no-go.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                        It looks like America is going through another period of lackluster politicians getting elected again. James Webb seems to be the best of the names offered in the poll above.

                        Pruitt
                        Give me lackluster over flamboyant twit any day. Actually, I think this may be the best lineup we have had in a very long while.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                          ...All are worthless shits...
                          Maybe...but one of them might be the next president.

                          Scary ain't it?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                            Probably because his actual performance as Secretary of State has gone off fairly well. The issues surrounding his candidacy are limited to the sort of generic partisan things you might expect for any long-serving politician. We might think they're important, but they're not career-ending stuff.

                            Although frankly, I can't see him winning an election. The man has the charisma of a burnt stump. And after his previous failed run, I don't think the Dems would want to run him - not unless Hillary ends up a no-go.
                            Are We living in a parallel worlds?

                            I've yet to see one success from Bobo on the diplomatic front. He's alienated our historical allies and all our enemies are telling him to bend over.
                            Credo quia absurdum.


                            Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                              Are We living in a parallel worlds?

                              I've yet to see one success from Bobo on the diplomatic front. He's alienated our historical allies and all our enemies are telling him to bend over.
                              Speaking of alternative realities. You mistake small one time events with the actual relationships between the US and it's Allies.
                              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              And why the sea is boiling hot—
                              And whether pigs have wings.”
                              ― Lewis Carroll

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                                Are We living in a parallel worlds?

                                I've yet to see one success from Bobo on the diplomatic front. He's alienated our historical allies and all our enemies are telling him to bend over.
                                Alienated? Alienated who? Which of our allies have we lost, and who is telling the United States to bend over?

                                I mean I'm all for criticizing the Obama administration, but I prefer to keep things grounded in what they've actually done - it makes it so much better when you point out those flaws than to rely upon the more hyperbole-dependent statements.

                                Kerry, when examined in full, hasn't done anything like "alienate" our Allies. In fact, if anything his tenure has been boring and predictable. There isn't some "Nixon Goes To China" moment in the works.

                                He's not done much to celebrate and not done much to demonize. He's just sorta done the same job plenty of other easily forgettable department heads have done.

                                Although there is the attempt to pain any Iranian deal as the next "omg treason!" act by the Dems, the truth is that we still haven't seen that in any final sense.

                                And let's be honest - he's not like Clinton with her Libya fiasco. There's just not much there over the past few years to really string him up or build him statues.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X