Mexican drug cartels take down military helicopter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Here you go, from a slightly more trustworthy source.

http://homeland.house.gov/sites/homeland.house.gov/files/11-15-12-Line-in-the-Sand.pdf

This has been common knowledge in the US, that the border is used by folks all over the world. Nothing new here. If you need anything else, search it yourself.

Remember, you were the one making the claim that nothing is happening. That is the extraordinary claim. Let's see some proof.

We have had Islamic terrorist cells operating in the U.S. since at least the 1990s when they pulled off the first attack on the WTC. Not to mention guys like Mcveigh. Attacks have been carried out in Canada, Great Britain, France, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Cairo, Norway, Italy, Spain, Russia, I can't understand why anyone believes Mexico is exempt.
    Last edited by Urban hermit; 09 May 15, 20:17.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
      Here you go, from a slightly more trustworthy source.

http://homeland.house.gov/sites/homeland.house.gov/files/11-15-12-Line-in-the-Sand.pdf

This has been common knowledge in the US, that the border is used by folks all over the world. Nothing new here. If you need anything else, search it yourself.
      Could you point me to the bit about Muslim Terrorist about training camps? I couldn't find it. Still waiting for some sources on that Judicial Watch story too. Until then you have speculation on unsubstantiated rumour. The fact that a few Muslims have crossed the border illegally over a decade or so still doesn't meet that standard.

Remember, you were the one making the claim that nothing is happening. That is the extraordinary claim. Let's see some proof.
      People say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. As I don't feel flattered I'm going to assume that only applies when the imitator actually understands what they are imitating. I didn't claim 'nothing was happening', I said that in order to assert that something was happening you need proof. Said it rather a lot actually. You still don't have proof that anything in that article actually happened. Asking me to disprove the existence of something for which there is not yet any proof is logically absurd. Claiming that I said something I didn't say is dishonest....though I suspect you don't care about that.
      Last edited by BF69; 10 May 15, 05:18.
      Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

We have had Islamic terrorist cells operating in the U.S. since at least the 1990s when they pulled off the first attack on the WTC. Not to mention guys like Mcveigh. Attacks have been carried out in Canada, Great Britain, France, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Cairo, Norway, Italy, Spain, Russia, I can't understand why anyone believes Mexico is exempt.
        Who believes that? its possible, but without proof it is merely an assertion of no value, like the linking of unsourced allegations of ISIS camps in Mexico to alerts on US military bases.
        Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
          Could you point me to the bit about Muslim Terrorist about training camps? I couldn't find it. Still waiting for some sources on that Judicial Watch story too. Until then you have speculation on unsubstantiated rumour. The fact that a few Muslims have crossed the border illegally over a decade or so still doesn't meet that standard.

I'm not the one suggesting there are training camps. You haven't actually been reading my posts have you?

Claiming that I said something I didn't say is dishonest....though I suspect you don't care about that.
          The why are you doing the exact same thing?

I provided the proof you asked for, to support the theory I have. Like I said, if it isn't good enough for you, I don't know what will be. So it's not just about providing proof, it's proof you will find acceptable. And I guess for you, that would be a Mexican politician. It's obvious I'm wasting my time.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
            I didn't claim 'nothing was happening', I said that in order to assert that something was happening you need proof.
            Maybe if you didn't live 9,000 miles away in Australia you could actually see what's happening in America a little more clearly. Meanwhile, you're in no position to argue with those of us who actually live here and see what's going on for ourselves.

Do you see any of us telling you what's going on in your country?

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X