Clinton: Nation needs to fix broken immigration system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton: Nation needs to fix broken immigration system

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton says the nation needs to fix its broken immigration system and that any legislation needs to include a path to "full and equal citizenship."

The Democratic presidential candidate is singling out her potential Republican rivals, saying at a Las Vegas high school that not a single Republican "is clearly and consistently" supporting a pathway to citizenship.

Clinton says that when some Republicans talk about providing legal status in an immigration overhaul, "that is code for second-class status."
    AP - Full Article

Yea, America should starting with putting far more restrictions on immigration here.

Why? Because the best thing America can do for struggling Third World countries is not let those in them that manage to get ahead some and who have skills and education leave. By staying where they are they will help their own country grow and thrive rather than flee it for friendlier shores leaving only the impoverished and destitute behind in perpetual poverty.

Clinton's idea of "fixing" immigration is simply open borders and citizenship for everyone.

What possible reason does the United States need a bunch of less than healthy, uneducated, mostly criminal immigrants for? And, yes, that does accurately describe the overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
      saying at a Las Vegas high school
      A high school?
      Really, is that the best she can do to find a friendly audience.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
        A high school?
        Yea, she will really get the hard questions there.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

From the OP article:

not a single Republican "is clearly and consistently" supporting a pathway to citizenship.

There already is a clear pathway to citizenship, millions have done it.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            From the OP article:

not a single Republican "is clearly and consistently" supporting a pathway to citizenship.

There already is a clear pathway to citizenship, millions have done it.
            I believe she was discussing the situation of the illegals already here.

Comment

Yes, she was but that doesn't take away the legal clear path to citizenship.

She's already talking about doing an Executive Order....
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

As with Obama, if Clinton endorses/proposes anything, it's the absolute wrong thing to do.
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                  A high school?
                  No, she is trying to brainwash them to vote for her Presidential run. The Class of 2015, 2016, and maybe even a few from 2017 will all be eligible to vote.

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                  Yea, she will really get the hard questions there.
                  Mind conditioning does not need question, just eager young minds being told repeatedly a manufactured version of what is wrong with out nation.

And? They're illegals. Americans FIRST, everyone else wait their turn applying legally just as our ancestors did. The fix is to control our borders, cut off benefits and services to illegals, put them on the first bus or plane out of here. Get the out and apply properly. We might even give them most favored status on the waiting list if they had been here for a very long time. And no anchor babies, if they came here without paper, their kids have no paper. And learn to speak English........we'll have none of that crap that Russia pulled off in the Ukraine.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

She'll make it worse then it is.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                      She'll make it worse then it is.
                      Is there an inverse for the Midas' touch? Because she's certainly got that ability down pat.

Comment

Is there an inverse for the Midas' touch? Because she's certainly got that ability down pat.
                        It's called the "Crapper touch." Everything you touch turns to $h!+...

Comment

It's been answered. Spineless and personal gain comes to mind when I hear "Clinton."
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Not to mention cowardly,shifty, slimy and dishonest. "Scum bucket" comes into it somewhere, too.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                              As with Obama, if Clinton endorses/proposes anything, it's the absolute wrong thing to do.
                              Yep.
                              “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                              --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X