Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Carson, famed neurosurgeon, running for president

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Which is what made them the dominant voices, here, and on the rest of Planet Earth.
    Kinda sucks, don't it?
    It happens. And it can be a lot of fun - plenty of them like to hang out in the forums, afters all.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
      It happens. And it can be a lot of fun - plenty of them like to hang out in the forums, afters all.
      Its all fun and games, until one of the freaks sets off a nuke.
      Will you still be laughing then?
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

      -Captain Jack

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Its all fun and games, until one of the freaks sets off a nuke.
        Will you still be laughing then?
        Probably. Depends on where they set it off.

        We have a list of suggestions for Kansas.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
          ... and you actually believe that, or were you just saying it in an ironic manner?
          To some extent yes I do believe it. But I meant it would make more sense to word it that way in the article. I've gotten kind of tired of the term "politically correct" or "incorrect". Its used too much. I'm not sure it applies here but yes I do believe the Christian faith is under attack by the left.
          I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
          --Salmon P. Chase

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
            It happens. And it can be a lot of fun - plenty of them like to hang out in the forums, afters all.
            Am I one of "them" ?
            I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
            --Salmon P. Chase

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Savez View Post
              To some extent yes I do believe it. But I meant it would make more sense to word it that way in the article. I've gotten kind of tired of the term "politically correct" or "incorrect". Its used too much. I'm not sure it applies here but yes I do believe the Christian faith is under attack by the left.
              Really? You believe Christianity as a faith is "under attack"? How has your faith been attacked? What are the authorities doing to subjugate Christianity beneath other faiths / a lack of faith?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Savez View Post
                Am I one of "them" ?
                Do or have you run around with a "God Hates Fags" / "Death to Extremist Christian Terrorist Pig Bush?" / "Obama lier in chief" / "Death to Israel! Death to America!" sign?

                Do you believe the world is about to end and it is smart to start building a bomb shelter and stocking up on canned food for the end of times?

                Do you loudly fear that the "other" political side is actively plotting to destroy/ruin/corrupt your home state/nation?

                Do you value the lives and livelihood of animals as much or more than the lives and livelihood of mankind?

                If any of these questions are answered positively, then you may need to be checked by a doctor for you might test positive for Nut Job.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                  Probably. Depends on where they set it off.

                  We have a list of suggestions for Kansas.
                  So you want people in Kansas to die?

                  Hey, I am applying the same standard to you that the scumbags like Emtos and Sergio apply to me. Pretty nasty, isn't it?
                  But Left Wingers wil not or cannot allow Right wingers to have a sense of humor. They hate other people who have something they lack.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

                  -Captain Jack

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    So you want people in Kansas to die?
                    Nope. There is plenty of useless, empty Kansas that is just asking for a nuclear explosion to make things interesting. Or just evacuate Wichita and just drop a MIRV on that sucker.

                    Hey, I am applying the same standard to you that the scumbags like Emtos and Sergio apply to me. Pretty nasty, isn't it?
                    Not really.

                    But Left Wingers wil not or cannot allow Right wingers to have a sense of humor. They hate other people who have something they lack.
                    I haven't seen much Right wing humor around here. Is that like those old "how many Jews can you fit in an ashtray?" jokes? Because I dunno, those seem a bit tasteless... although tasteless jokes do have a crass charm all their own.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                      I haven't seen much Right wing humor around here. Is that like those old "how many Jews can you fit in an ashtray?" jokes? Because I dunno, those seem a bit tasteless... although tasteless jokes do have a crass charm all their own.
                      What the...?!

                      Oh, okay, Right wing = Nazi for you, that's pretty typical these days.
                      Disgusting, but typical.

                      So, when do the gloves come off? once civilized discourse becomes meaningless, the next step is for us all to start killing each other.
                      We are already much more foul to each other than people in this country were in the 1850s, and you know what came next.
                      Unless you went to Govt schools lately...
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

                      -Captain Jack

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                        What the...?!

                        Oh, okay, Right wing = Nazi for you, that's pretty typical these days.
                        Disgusting, but typical.
                        Yes, you're absolutely right - there is absolutely no reason to associate an extreme right-wing ideology with the phrase "right wing". My mistake.

                        So, when do the gloves come off? once civilized discourse becomes meaningless, the next step is for us all to start killing each other.
                        We are already much more foul to each other than people in this country were in the 1850s, and you know what came next.
                        No we most certainly aren't!

                        Our news media is an idol to bipartisanship when compared to the newspapers of the 1800s. I don't remember Fox News running articles about how Michelle is an ex-prostitute recently.

                        Unless you went to Govt schools lately...
                        So we're worse to each other than they were before the Civil War... and we're still not on the edge of another one. I, uh, don't really see your point here. Is the idea that if we start being nicer to one another then we might actually cause another Civil War?

                        Dear god - we need to be even ruder!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                          I haven't seen much Right wing humor around here. Is that like those old "how many Jews can you fit in an ashtray?" jokes? Because I dunno, those seem a bit tasteless... although tasteless jokes do have a crass charm all their own.
                          Wow, this is as bad as most of Tayeb's stuff he posts. I've put others on ignore for much less. Just goes to show you the real bigots here on these boards.
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                            Wow, this is as bad as most of Tayeb's stuff he posts. I've put others on ignore for much less. Just goes to show you the real bigots here on these boards.
                            Yes! Thank you for proving my point!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                              Do or have you run around with a "God Hates Fags" / "Death to Extremist Christian Terrorist Pig Bush?" / "Obama lier in chief" / "Death to Israel! Death to America!" sign?

                              Do you believe the world is about to end and it is smart to start building a bomb shelter and stocking up on canned food for the end of times?

                              Do you loudly fear that the "other" political side is actively plotting to destroy/ruin/corrupt your home state/nation?

                              Do you value the lives and livelihood of animals as much or more than the lives and livelihood of mankind?

                              If any of these questions are answered positively, then you may need to be checked by a doctor for you might test positive for Nut Job.

                              Never held a sign but I do think Obama is a liar. I also think the left is trying to destroy/ruin/corrupt the nation but not necessarily on purpose. Those are my only symptoms.
                              I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                              --Salmon P. Chase

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                                Really? You believe Christianity as a faith is "under attack"? How has your faith been attacked? What are the authorities doing to subjugate Christianity beneath other faiths / a lack of faith?
                                This article says it better than I can, except I disagree that there is a "militant secularization". Militant seems too strong of a word.

                                http://m.christianity.com/christian-...er-attack.html
                                I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                                --Salmon P. Chase

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X