• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Savez View Post
    Am I one of "them" ?
    Do or have you run around with a "God Hates Fags" / "Death to Extremist Christian Terrorist Pig Bush?" / "Obama lier in chief" / "Death to Israel! Death to America!" sign?

Do you believe the world is about to end and it is smart to start building a bomb shelter and stocking up on canned food for the end of times?

Do you loudly fear that the "other" political side is actively plotting to destroy/ruin/corrupt your home state/nation?

Do you value the lives and livelihood of animals as much or more than the lives and livelihood of mankind?

If any of these questions are answered positively, then you may need to be checked by a doctor for you might test positive for Nut Job.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    To some extent yes I do believe it. But I meant it would make more sense to word it that way in the article. I've gotten kind of tired of the term "politically correct" or "incorrect". Its used too much. I'm not sure it applies here but yes I do believe the Christian faith is under attack by the left.
    Really? You believe Christianity as a faith is "under attack"? How has your faith been attacked? What are the authorities doing to subjugate Christianity beneath other faiths / a lack of faith?

Leave a comment:

• Savez
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    It happens. And it can be a lot of fun - plenty of them like to hang out in the forums, afters all.
    Am I one of "them" ?

Leave a comment:

• Savez
    replied
    ... and you actually believe that, or were you just saying it in an ironic manner?
    To some extent yes I do believe it. But I meant it would make more sense to word it that way in the article. I've gotten kind of tired of the term "politically correct" or "incorrect". Its used too much. I'm not sure it applies here but yes I do believe the Christian faith is under attack by the left.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Its all fun and games, until one of the freaks sets off a nuke.
    Will you still be laughing then?
    Probably. Depends on where they set it off.

We have a list of suggestions for Kansas.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    It happens. And it can be a lot of fun - plenty of them like to hang out in the forums, afters all.
    Its all fun and games, until one of the freaks sets off a nuke.
    Will you still be laughing then?

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Which is what made them the dominant voices, here, and on the rest of Planet Earth.
    Kinda sucks, don't it?

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Pretty much. Conservatives has just as many nuts as the Liberals do - and the nuts on both sides are normally the loudest and with the most cameras.
    Which is what made them the dominant voices, here, and on the rest of Planet Earth.
    Kinda sucks, don't it?

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    That's not what the original quote said.

"It has become politically incorrect to talk about the importance of [Christian Faith]."
    ... and you actually believe that, or were you just saying it in an ironic manner?

Leave a comment:

• Savez
    replied
    Are you trying to claim that it is politically incorrect to talk about or claim to be a Christian?
    That's not what the original quote said.

"It has become politically incorrect to talk about the importance of [Christian Faith]."

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    But has it become politically incorrect to talk about all of those?
    Are you trying to claim that it is politically incorrect to talk about or claim to be a Christian?

Leave a comment:

• Savez
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    As an atheist~agnostic~non-religion member (or whatever) I think the "religion" = generic works. This would include Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and others whom preach and prescribe similar values, ethics, and morals.
    But has it become politically incorrect to talk about all of those?

Leave a comment:

• Savez
    replied
    Yeah, you Christians don't like being treated like the rest of us, do you?
    Its not a religion to me. Its a way of life. Its not something I do, its who I am, or at least who I strive to be.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    YES, this is a race based question. After O does any black have a chance regardless of party? I would like to think so but very doubtful.

I believe that Obama was elected not once but twice because of the white guilt.

Obama certainly set the bar much, much higher for the next black candidate, but I am confident we will see another black president. The next one will actually be qualified to do the job.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    "One thing wrong is that it has become politically incorrect to talk about the importance of religion"

I disagree with this statement in that "religion" should be replaced with "Christian Faith".
    As an atheist~agnostic~non-religion member (or whatever) I think the "religion" = generic works. This would include Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and others whom preach and prescribe similar values, ethics, and morals.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X