Diversify Police Racially

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    It really is starting to hurt reading your post. Don't you watch the news, even FOX? Ever notice when there is a story on the Border Patrol how many of the members have those illegal names. Do you know how many American households have a Spanish speaker.? Yea, yea, you only here PR there, not the same as down in the SW.
    Did I say anything about citizens? No, I didn't. You really need to stop missing your naps, John.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

And would we have to have interpreters drive around with the green card cops?
      I doubt it. Most of the Resident Aliens around here are from Canada and speak English just fine. I sell guns to them all the time. Almost all the Middle Easterners I sell to are citizens. Very rarely that one isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
        The police are not the military. Our military protects and serves overseas. Our police clean up crime scenes and collect revenues from US citizens. I would have a big problem having someone who isn't a citizen collecting revenues from me, as would a great many US citizens. Basically people will have a big problem being policed by outsiders. Hell, why not just sub out to the blue helmets.

More importantly, there would be a conflict of interests when these green card cops have to deal with their illegal cousins.

And would we have to have interpreters drive around with the green card cops?

Badges?!?! We don't need no steenking badges! SO let's not be stupid and give them any.
        So we're fine letting them fight and die for us abroad, but once they're out of the military they shouldn't be allowed to then work in law enforcement?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
          So we're fine letting them fight and die for us abroad, but once they're out of the military they shouldn't be allowed to then work in law enforcement?
          Exactly. And military service is a fast track to citizenship.

So, not until they are citizens. As you can see, Americans might have a big problem being policed by non-citizens.

Completely different environment, completely different purpose.
          Last edited by Gixxer86g; 06 May 15, 06:29.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I have no problem with legal immigrants joining LEO's on patrol in their own neighborhoods but they would have to be unarmed. They will be Public Safety Officers.
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
              I have no problem with legal immigrants joining LEO's on patrol in their own neighborhoods but they would have to be unarmed. They will be Public Safety Officers.
              WTF good would that be? You get a nimrod without a purpose complicating the issue.

Besides, most states do not require citizenship to be an LEO.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Just think Arnie in a few years you'll have your own ai legal adviser that the libs will insist that all LE carry all the time...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  Just think Arnie in a few years you'll have your own ai legal adviser that the libs will insist that all LE carry all the time...
                  In a few years I'll be retired.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Yep its name will be the Notional Attorney Generator. Built into every cops vest...

Brought to you by the geeks from the left coast...
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Be sure and diversify the police sexually as well.
                      Well, those 6 charged are pretty much diversified.
                      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                        Well, those 6 charged are pretty much diversified.
                        Really? So which ones of them are gay, lesbian and/or transgendered?
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                          We don't force them to join the military; they do so voluntarily to get something they want. That's very generous of us compared to many nations, and it helps them understand more that the majority of Americans ever will how much it can cost to be a citizen.

Frankly, all Americans should serve.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Really? So which ones of them are gay, lesbian and/or transgendered?
                            Oops... I was thinking 'gender' wise

But maybe you can tell which is which .
                            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

I guess I can demand a white, male doctor? How about all white teachers for my kids? I know! I should be allowed to never deal with a professional of any race or gender but my own. THAT would be perfection! Right?

How about the best people in the right job? Race and gender should NEVER be a part of it. I mean, the next thing you know, we'll have female firefighters who can't pass the physical requirements getting a job over a male who failed the written exam, but could carry a 300 lb man from a burning building without breaking a sweat!

Oh, wait...never mind.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X