Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Whittle addresses the class of 2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Whittle addresses the class of 2015.

He lets his contempt show in this clip. He usually has better control of himself.

http://www.pjtv.com/s/GMZDANJV
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

You know what's interesting? I say the same sort of stuff about the Left on this board regularly and those on the Left deride me for it at every chance they get...

I agree with Whittle. The Left is extremely dangerous. Maybe not today. Maybe not next week. But, eventually they get into power and destroy everything.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      You know what's interesting? I say the same sort of stuff about the Left on this board regularly and those on the Left deride me for it at every chance they get...

I agree with Whittle. The Left is extremely dangerous. Maybe not today. Maybe not next week. But, eventually they get into power and destroy everything.
      You mean the way the Liberals are doing it right now?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        You mean the way the Liberals are doing it right now?
        What you call "Liberals" I call "Progressive Leftists." They changed their moniker to "Progressive" after Liberal became a dirty word, one that they ruined. The Left always has to hid behind a lie because if they told people the unvarnished truth about their positions nobody would put them in office.

Comment

BTW, for the benefit of those of us who do not wallow in Liberalism, what the hell is a "Whittle"? Never heard of him and why is he important to any of the seven billion people on this planet?

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

BTW, for the benefit of those of us who do not wallow in Liberalism, what the hell is a "Whittle"? Never heard of him

He is a host on several shows on PJTV and is in no way progressive.

and why is he important to any of the seven billion people on this planet?

Overall he isn't but then who really is.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

These days you can't hardly swing a dead cat in politics without knocking down a Hitler or two.

In modern political discourse Hitler means "someone with differing political views". At this rate it will soon become a term of endearment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                  He is a host on several shows on PJTV and is in no way progressive.

Overall he isn't but then who really is.
                  The Pope.

Comment

The Pope.

Not to the 5.5 billion non-Catholics.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X