The Clinton Definition of 'Charity'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clinton Definition of 'Charity'

This is interesting on where the Clinton Foundation money actually goes...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...able-spending/
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Nice. The Clinton scandal of the week...

Who in the hell would want to vote for Hillary given this level of scandalous behavior?

Comment

The CNN poll in March had Clinton as Favorable 53%, Unfavorable 44% Never heard of 1% and No opinion 2%

Comment

Not to be an apologist to Hillary, but virtually every Charity is like this. They are one of the easiest and cheapest get-rich-quick schemes out there, and they are nearly unregulated. It does not even take a law degree.

Most notorious are those "feed the children" charities. Very little actually makes it to those starving crying childs we see on the guilt-you-into-making-me-rich commercials.

Comment

How is this surprising?
          "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Nice. The Clinton scandal of the week...

Who in the hell would want to vote for Hillary given this level of scandalous behavior?
            Well...

Naw, I know your question was rhetorical.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyan67 View Post
              Most notorious are those "feed the children" charities. Very little actually makes it to those starving crying childs we see on the guilt-you-into-making-me-rich commercials.
              Those commercials bug me, they trot out some "starving" children (who look mighty healthy to me) then whine and moan for a few minutes about how those children have to drink out of ditches and their only meal is sadness or some such tragedy. All the time I'm angrily thinking...THEN stop filming this commercial and get those children to a restaurant for goodness sake! Geez, instead of bitching to me about it, lift a finger and help out yourself!...or am I actually yelling at the TV?
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyan67 View Post
                Not to be an apologist to Hillary, but virtually every Charity is like this. They are one of the easiest and cheapest get-rich-quick schemes out there, and they are nearly unregulated. It does not even take a law degree.

There are a lot of charities like this, unfortunately, but it's far from the norm.

As to the latter point, Feed the Children had some questions raised about it a few years ago (family/ownership squabbles), but is otherwise a pretty above-board organization. Compassion International, Samaritan's Purse, and World Vision also all see substantial percentages of their donations finding their way to the (often third-world) intended recipients. Some of the copycat organizations are pretty damn corrupt though, or else just poorly run with massive bureaucratic costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                  Those commercials bug me, they trot out some "starving" children (who look mighty healthy to me) then whine and moan for a few minutes about how those children have to drink out of ditches and their only meal is sadness or some such tragedy. All the time I'm angrily thinking...THEN stop filming this commercial and get those children to a restaurant for goodness sake! Geez, instead of bitching to me about it, lift a finger and help out yourself!...or am I actually yelling at the TV?
                  Look up the Sam Kinnison comedic sketch on starving kids....you'll love it.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The Clinton's have a "Give and take policy" with respect to charitable giving...

You give and they take...

Comment

Here's the major organization that tracks all Non Profits. You can find out how "good" they are.
                      http://www.guidestar.org

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                        Here's the major organization that tracks all Non Profits. You can find out how "good" they are.
                        http://www.guidestar.org
                        This one as well:

http://www.charitynavigator.org/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X