No announcement yet.

Obama makes fool of himself... Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama makes fool of himself... Again...

He's jumped into the Baltimore riots with the same racist BS he's spewed every time a Black criminal interacted with police.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oba...GE?ocid=SMSDHP

"We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African-American, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. It comes up, it seems like, once a week now," Obama said. He said although such cases aren't unprecedented, there's new awareness as a result of cameras and social media. "We shouldn't pretend that it's new."
    With the Left it's about race first if it can be...

Let's not forget that I saw black police officers arresting black rioters on the live TV, but you won't see Obama mentioning that. Nope.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
      Let's not forget that I saw black police officers arresting black rioters on the live TV, but you won't see Obama mentioning that. Nope.
      Wonder what he thought of the black federal officer gunning down a black man in Detroit while Baltimore burned?

An angry crowd gathered at the scene, but instead of crying racism or blue on blackism, he strode out to the crowd and calmly talked to them and they dispersed. What a difference in leadership style...or rather...what a difference actual leadership makes.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        He's jumped into the Baltimore riots with the same racist BS he's spewed every time a Black criminal interacted with police.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oba...GE?ocid=SMSDHP

With the Left it's about race first if it can be...
        Yeah...he brings it up about once a week himself. What a bigotted bast***.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Black woman mayor, Black Chief of Police, 60% of the Baltimore Police Force is Black, most of the crime in Baltimore is Black on Black, where is the racism?
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I wish he would just disappear once and for all. The man does nothing but spew garbage and make anything he touches much, much worse.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
              I wish he would just disappear once and for all. The man does nothing but spew garbage and make anything he touches much, much worse.
              I would be willing to wager that it will be much worse once he is out of office. He'll turn himself into a demagogue and be great pals with the likes of Sharpton, et al.

Sincerely,
              M
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

It would be nice if he were only making a fool of himself. He's the President. We're all fools.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  I would be willing to wager that it will be much worse once he is out of office. He'll turn himself into a demagogue and be great pals with the likes of Sharpton, et al.

Sincerely,
                  M
                  He can try to be much worse, but at least he won't have be a POTUS and have that backing him up.
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                    Black woman mayor, Black Chief of Police, 60% of the Baltimore Police Force is Black, most of the crime in Baltimore is Black on Black, where is the racism?
                    Against white and Asian business owners who got looted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Well, you know that doesn't count.
                      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I'm sure Obama the Ignorant and Baltimore's mayor think, even if they don't say it, that's it's only "fair" that those who oppressed Blacks in the past get some payback...

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                          Well, you know that doesn't count.
                          No, actually I don't know that. I still believe in the law and the Constitution, despite all the evidence to the contrary in America.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            I'm sure Obama the Ignorant and Baltimore's mayor think, even if they don't say it, that's it's only "fair" that those who oppressed Blacks in the past get some payback...
                            Since a major portion of Balitmore is black, that would be...other blacks.

Comment

Since a major portion of Balitmore is black, that would be...other blacks.
                              To be tongue in cheek, Obama would just tell you those are the "Uncle Tom's" and such that deserve it too for being traitors to their race.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X