This Baltimore Black Teenager Thought He Was Tough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Baltimore Black Teenager Thought He Was Tough

Then his mother showed up and slapped some sense into him.

http://mashable.com/2015/04/28/balti...laps-son-riot/
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

Love it!!!!
    “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
    --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Shocking that this mother has to be the exception rather then the rule and that her son still has respects for her. The norm in those Progressive urban paradises has become mothers on welfare with sons that have no respect for them or anyone else in their neighborhoods.

Now, watch her get into trouble for disciplining her son in public.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        Shocking that this mother has to be the exception rather then the rule and that her son still has respects for her. The norm in those Progressive urban paradises has become mothers on welfare with sons that have no respect for them or anyone else in their neighborhoods.

Now, watch her get into trouble for disciplining her son in public.
        There are a lot more like her than you think. That is who conservatives should be reaching out to, not illegals and the "gay vote".
        “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
        --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Go Mom!!

Comment

Wondering if CPS will show up at her door.

Comment

She did a great job and maybe the little brat will learn from it. She sure as hell embarrassed the hobbledehoy on national television.

Good for her.

Sincerely,
              M
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Good for her!
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X