X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign Modifies Hillary Clinton’s Life Story for 2016 Campaign

Big Brother would be proud!

2016:

One major modification made to her current campaign website is the notion Clinton chose not to join a big law firm due to her “commitment to public service and fighting for others—especially children and families—that she’s carried all her life.”

This commitment to children and families brought her to the Children’s Defense Fund, where she went door-to-door gathering stories about the lack of schooling for children with disabilities."

2008:

In 2008, her decision to forgo a career at a big law firm was made because “she followed her heart and a man named Bill Clinton to Arkansas."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/campa...2016-campaign/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

The Rose law firm in Little Rock was a major player in that state. They were (and probably still are) involved in all sorts of shifty activity.

So, Hillary is full of $h!+ right up to the moon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Law_Firm

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/06/us...ite-house.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...wwtr960602.htm
    Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 27 Apr 15, 22:14.

Comment

Won't help. The media has smelled the blood in the water and they aren't going to let go no matter what BS she comes up with.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

She is a smart woman. She may have had several motivations to not join a large law firm until she had to be the primary family support when Bill went into politics in Arkansas and thus joined the Rose Law Firm.

I was always taught to make a list of pros and cons about making decisions. Maybe she does the same. So maybe both things were on her pro list, and probably several more.
        Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
          She is a smart woman. She may have had several motivations to not join a large law firm until she had to be the primary family support when Bill went into politics in Arkansas and thus joined the Rose Law Firm.

I was always taught to make a list of pros and cons about making decisions. Maybe she does the same. So maybe both things were on her pro list, and probably several more.
          And your point is...?

Sincerely,
          M
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

So Jannie do you support someone who does evil?

If so why?
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Won't help. The media has smelled the blood in the water and they aren't going to let go no matter what BS she comes up with.
              As far as I remember, it was during the Clinton administration where I heard the word 'spin' used in public relations, my guess is nothing has changed.

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

She is a smart woman.
                You haven't been reading the news lately have you?
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

What about some old news, Vince Foster's mysterious 'suicide'?

How about bubba's bodyguards? They all ended up pushing daises...

Them Clintons are some very bad people...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Hilary will not be the next POTUS in fact she will not even win the democratic nomination. She is not a good campaigner and the only reason she is where she is at now is because she rode her husband's coattails there.
                    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                    ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Read this little article...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ce-Foster.html

Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

She is a conniving, shrill, vicious, and vindictive woman who happens to be book smart. If her motivation to join the Rose Law firm was simply supporting her family, what reason did she have to make partner then take over running the firm's S & L clients, raking in likely millions in fees?
                        That says to me "Aggressive corporate climber" or "ambitious, greedy lawyer" not "I'm just supporting my family..."

Hillary more likely makes a list of pros (for her and her alone) then aggressively goes after those. When the cons show up she either covers them up, or sic's some "cons" of her own on the problem to make it disappear.

Comment

Of course they'll modify her backstory....

If they didn't, she'd come off as some sort of a monster.
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                            Hilary will not be the next POTUS in fact she will not even win the democratic nomination. She is not a good campaigner and the only reason she is where she is at now is because she rode her husband's coattails there.
                            Who else is up for the Dem nomination at this time?
                            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Agreed. (What!!! Me agree with MM!!! The world had flipped on it's axis!)

She's dirty laundry for many, many reasons. I'd be highly surprised if she makes it past the Dem primaries (is that right term?), and would be a gift for the Republican that runs against her if she did.
                              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X