More hate from the LGBTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More hate from the LGBTs

Now, its one thing to be suing the crap out of a Bakery, but to cut them off from help?

Arron and Melissa Klien had a Bakery called Sweet Cakes by Melissa, until they said no to making a Lesbian Wedding Cake. The State of Oregon shut them down, then they had their day in court, and a Judge lived a Judgement no less than $ 135,000... in emotional damages to the victims of the word "no".
    An administrative law judge for the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries ruled that Aaron and Melissa Klein, who operate Sweet Cakes by Melissa in Gresham, must pay Rachel Bowman-Cryer $75,000 in damages, and another $60,000 to her wife, Laurel Bowman-Cryer, Oregon Live reported.
    Now, 135,000 is enough to ruin the average middle-calls family, they have 5 kids and a mortgage, and they just lost their business. So, their friends set them up with a GoFindMe account like the one that saved the Pizza joint in Indiana.

Well, tsomebody didn't like that, so after the complaints came it, the account was pulled.
    Just like that.
    So, it looks as if this family will be out on the streets if the creatures that hate them so very much get their way. Apparently, that was the goal from the start.

JUST TO BE CLEAR- its not the legal case that really irks me here. It is the viciousness that lead the Bowman-Cryer team to cut the legs out from under the people who's lives they are hell-bent on wrecking, over a wedding cake.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7139894.html
    Last edited by The Exorcist; 27 Apr 15, 15:06.

Exo, the business discriminated against people due to their religious convictions. If everyone was allowed to do that many minorities would be unable to get even basic services. Their religious views don't trump the civil rights of others.

During the Civil Rights movement many of those fighting against it used religion as a weapon. According to them the bible supports their views that whites are superior. Many people use their religion as an excuse to discriminate against others. Should we let that happen in our country?

Now to the specific case at hand. The bakers cater to the public and agreed to obey the state law when getting their license. They used their religion as a weapon and discriminated against others. That's not permissible where they live. The cake wasn't gay, it was simply a cake. What if a heathen, Satanist, Muslim, Jew, or anyone else they disagreed with asked for a cake? Rejecting them would be just as wrong.

However, I dislike the extremes they're taking this to. I agree that such a severe attack isn't called for. Yet, it's just as wrong for others to deprive the LGBT community of their rights and attack them. No one is perfect.
    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

What Goes Around Comes Around. Payback is a B!tch!

Itís sort of interesting when someone you discriminate against has enough power to come back and hurt you. Maybe it will make some other folks of the discriminator kind pay attention to what they do.
      Homo homini lupus

Comment

Well the LGBT community is killing it credibility. They wanted justice, they got it. The rule of law, not social revenge, is the law of the land. Blatant asshollery turns the rest of those that might be moderate into one camp or the other. 135,000 is excessive fines for the alleged offense. The rest of it is just being an ass for no good reason.

I'm now of the opinion that the lgbt community or a portion of it is now fully engaged in lawfare against Christians. By design and with malicious intent.
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Suing to gain rights to goods and services is understandable as well as marriage. However, I don't agree with excessive punitive damages.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

This is how the Left operates. Be it Communists, Fascists, Anarchists, or whoever. The Left doesn't tolerate anyone or anything that disagrees with them. History is very clear on that.

Comment

There's more ways to transfer resources than Go Fund Me.

When the intolerant left shuts down one road in their campaign of bigotry, dig a new one. Let them know that no amount of hate or intolerance will let them have their way.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                During the Civil Rights movement many of those fighting against it used religion as a weapon. According to them the bible supports their views that whites are superior. Many people use their religion as an excuse to discriminate against others. Should we let that happen in our country?
                It is strange how the Democrats used religion against civil rights back then and now they are going against religion..........
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Exorcist this is meant to hopefully change your views of ltbt folks ...

Apparently you did not get the never again memo , to suggest that lgbt folks are hateful has zero place in any civilized discussion IMO . It's one thing to be a Christian and say I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman, it's another to use foul langue when describing lgbt people. You got folks around the world who chant death to fags , and these folks claim to be good peaceful religious people, well I don't think any type of gentlemen or lady would use foul language against lgbt folks .

Has anyone here been following the Bruce Jenner situation? I like Bruce Jenner , I like what this person has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post

Itís sort of interesting when someone you discriminate against has enough power to come back and hurt you. Maybe it will make some other folks of the discriminator kind pay attention to what they do.
                    IDK. Everytime LGBT extremists discriminate against Christian businesses that business gets a groundswell of support as a result.

And the LGBT crazies haven't learned yet.
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Personally I could care less about the whole LGBT thing right up to their wanting to force their views on me. I know a few people who are in that category including a nice Lez couple one of whom not only did I get to join the US Navy but I also hire her for side work as part of my crew. Good worker. Funny as hell to watch her try to bend 1" conduit...

Anyway, I don't care what they do in their personal life. I really don't. But, when you start forcing your views on me or preaching them to me, you can take that $h!+ and put it straight where the sun don't shine.

But, that's what the Left of the LGBT movement does. It has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with politics.

Comment

I just realized that I am an instant billionaire - people say "no" to me all the time! All that emotional pain and suffering...
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post

At least we have some honesty from the left in this post. It's about payback, not justice.

Like you said, what comes around goes around. So what happens when it comes back around again? The LGBT community is trying to ensure that.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                            It is strange how the Democrats used religion against civil rights back then and now they are going against religion..........
                            They live to tear things down. Good or bad, any structure that exists they will ultimately oppose. the family, religion, the Bill of Rights, basic human dignity, everything. It is a creed of hatred undoubtedly inspired by self-loathing.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                              Has anyone here been following the Bruce Jenner situation? I like Bruce Jenner , I like what this person has to say.
                              That's funny, even you don't know what to call him.

I'll help. This "person" is a man. All the surgery, hormones, reality shows and Jenner's own insanity won't change that fact.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X