Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Murky Waters of the Clinton 'Foundation'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Murky Waters of the Clinton 'Foundation'...

This is an interesting piece by a former CIA analyst and State Department employee regarding the foreign donations that the Clintons received, including speaking fees worth millions of dollars, from foreign governments when Madame Clinton was SecState.

Treason, anyone?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...onal-security/
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

This was posted some time ago. No one was interested then, and they probably aren't interested now.

Most of the forum members suffer from Dynamic Apathy.

My own thoughts are that it is harder and harder for me to consider the term "justice system" in light of what politicians like the Clintons get away with every single day.

Treason? Probably. A violation of law? Certainly A criminal act? Absolutely. Punishment? I seriously doubt it. The slime in office look after their own because it will probably themselves that need protecting the next time.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

This whole story is sickening. I wish we could get a Justice Department investigation and criminal charges, but that will never happen. The worst of it is that there are still enough idiots to vote her into office.
      "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
        This whole story is sickening. I wish we could get a Justice Department investigation and criminal charges, but that will never happen. The worst of it is that there are still enough idiots to vote her into office.
        Those on the dole, the brain dead, the dead, and the 20+ million illegals, will all be voting for her, early and often.
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
          Those on the dole, the brain dead, the dead, and the 20+ million illegals, will all be voting for her, early and often.

Where are the other choices in the Democratic primary?

Comment

Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
            Where are the other choices in the Democratic primary?
            There's always this genius...

" Reality is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot escape "

Comment

What is really egregious is how the Left lines up lock step behind her to create a Wall of Silence. If Hillary was a Republican she'd have been so tarred and feathered by now she'd have to leave the country. But, the Left leaning MSM, the Leftist part of the MSM, her Leftist supporters, and even the Leftist Obama the Ignorant's administration all give her pass after pass for every criminal, questionable, sleazy, underhanded, and wrong thing she does.

Hillary makes Nixon look like a saint.

Of course, the Democrats realize that Hillary is really all they have to run this time and she ain't much so they have to give her a pass for being the criminal sleaze ball she is.

Comment

This sort of blatant conflict of interest and gross violations of the FCPA gets you perp-walked in the private sector.
                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I wonder if we pressure congress about this we can get some actions on our behalf. I don't expect much from my 'representatives' though. They are all liberals of the worst type...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    What is really egregious is how the Left lines up lock step behind her to create a Wall of Silence. If Hillary was a Republican she'd have been so tarred and feathered by now she'd have to leave the country. But, the Left leaning MSM, the Leftist part of the MSM, her Leftist supporters, and even the Leftist Obama the Ignorant's administration all give her pass after pass for every criminal, questionable, sleazy, underhanded, and wrong thing she does.

Hillary makes Nixon look like a saint.

Of course, the Democrats realize that Hillary is really all they have to run this time and she ain't much so they have to give her a pass for being the criminal sleaze ball she is.
                    I said this in another thread.
                    If she were a republican candidate people from the USDoJ would be tripping over each other to get to her instead of hordes of reporters from the media!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Sheldon adelson, who is a big time supporter of Israel, has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to GOP members.

Similarly The Clinton foundation has accepted money from sources which may have foreign influence. During the American revolution , George Washington accepted valuable add from France. And today , leading american politicians are maintaining alliances with countries that the USA has had a rich history with , counties such as the uk , France , Israel , Saudi Arabia and the list goes on.

In the USA, Americans have differing opinions on how much money(and from who) politicians should be able to receive from donors.

I did not vote for either Clinton , nor did I vote for Obama in the past two usa presidential elections. That said there have been folks from the past 25 years who have suggested that Obama , gwb , or Bill Clinton have been out worst cic , but if one looks at the past 25 years here in the USA one will find a nation that has and is continuing to advance.

At this moment , while it's most important to concentrate on the present , I would say the next cic will be either Jeb bush or Hillary Clinton .

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                        Sheldon adelson, who is a big time supporter of Israel, has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to GOP members.

Similarly The Clinton foundation has accepted money from sources which may have foreign influence. During the American revolution , George Washington accepted valuable add from France. And today , leading american politicians are maintaining alliances with countries that the USA has had a rich history with , counties such as the uk , France , Israel , Saudi Arabia and the list goes on.

In the USA, Americans have differing opinions on how much money(and from who) politicians should be able to receive from donors.

I did not vote for either Clinton , nor did I vote for Obama in the past two usa presidential elections. That said there have been folks from the past 25 years who have suggested that Obama , gwb , or Bill Clinton have been out worst cic , but if one looks at the past 25 years here in the USA one will find a nation that has and is continuing to advance.

At this moment , while it's most important to concentrate on the present , I would say the next cic will be either Jeb bush or Hillary Clinton .
                        When the money is in exchange for favors, it is bribery. When the person accepting the bribes is the Secretary of State, it's nearly indistinguishable from Treason.

In the private sector, this is clear vIolation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act ..
                        According to an April 23 article in the New York Times, some of these contributions involve Uranium One, a Canadian uranium mining company that was taken over by the Rosatom, the Russian atomic energy agency. The Uranium One takeover gave Russia control of one-fifth of U.S. uranium production and advanced Russian President Vladimir Putin’s goal of controlling most of the global uranium supply chain.

Because uranium is considered a U.S. strategic asset with implications for national security, this deal had to be approved by a several U.S. government agencies, including the State Department. According to the Times article, while the Russians were gradually assuming control of Uranium One from 2009 to 2013, the Uranium One chairman used his family foundation to make $2.35 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2005, the Clinton Foundation received a $31 million donation from the Uranium One chairman’s foundation and a pledge for an additional $100 million donation after Bill Clinton helped the company acquire uranium mines in Kazakhstan.

Unless she has a proactive defense, she would be facing very large fines and time behind bars if she was in the private sector.
                        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

The question still is why hasn't there been any charges brought. One would think that a congressional investigation with the view of charges of racketeering and tax evasion would be applicable...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                            The question still is why hasn't there been any charges brought. One would think that a congressional investigation with the view of charges of racketeering and tax evasion would be applicable...
                            They need to subpoena her @$$ and when she refuses to comply, send it to a Federal judge for enforcement. The Maobama Department of Injustice won't enforce the law against itself.

Comment

What is a puzzle is that General Petraeus was prosecuted, and rightly so, because of his mishandling of classified material.

Hillary Clinton had a server for her State Department email in her house which is the only server she used. And she isn't being investigated for security violations.

Incredible.

Sincerely,
                              M
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X