Hillary Clinton Radioactive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton Radioactive?

The plot sickens regarding Hillary Clinton...

This is an interesting twist on the 'restart button.'

Can this be called treason?

Sincerely,
    M

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...k-for-uranium/

Just one more nail in a coffin that is getting nailed every week it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Just one more nail in a coffin that is getting nailed every week it seems.
      But I am afraid it won't make ay difference, nothing will stick, like I stated before, this women has a thicker coat of Teflon than slick ever had!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

15 minutes into the CBS Nightly News, not a peep.

• The New York Times has a report about the State Department’s decision to approve the sale of Uranium mines to a Russian company that donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Global Initiative, and that a Russian investment bank promoting the deal paid Bill $500,000 for a speech in Moscow.
        • The Washington Post reports that Bill Clinton has received $26 million in speaking fees from entities that also donated to the Clinton Global Initiative.
        • The Washington Examiner reports, “Twenty-two of the 37 corporations nominated for a prestigious State Department award — and six of the eight ultimate winners — while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State were also donors to the Clinton family foundation.”
        • And Reuters reports, “Hillary Clinton's family's charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...residency.html
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Oh, but Clinton is a strong woman, and at this point what does it matter?
          "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Holy Crap.... this is HUGE!

Why haven't the Clintons been arrested yet? ALL of them?

No, I'm not kidding, selling control of our Uranium to Putin's Russia? There is no scandal in my lifetime that comes close to this.

Honest to God, WTF?
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Radioactive? Pretty much:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/no-on...litical-skill/

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Holy Crap.... this is HUGE!

Why haven't the Clintons been arrested yet? ALL of them?

No, I'm not kidding, selling control of our Uranium to Putin's Russia? There is no scandal in my lifetime that comes close to this.

Honest to God, WTF?
                Because, according to the Obama and Clinton worshiping ALPHABET Lame Stream Media, these treasonous scandals are a non story.

Nothing to see here, Move on.
                http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/423-u-...youtube-video/
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Current polling on Real Clear Politics, which has turned into a right wing political source, indicates that Jeb Bush is more favored over next nearest candidate Scott Walker by 5 points, and that Hillary Clinton is favored over Jeb Bush (2//28—4/21) by an average of 8.5 points. She runs against the other front runners, Walker and Huckabee, and Paul by over 8 points.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/2016/

and

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-3827.html

The latest, latest polling from Quinnipiac polling :
                  The Republican primary field shows Rubio with 15 percent, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush with 13 percent and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker with 11 percent. No other candidate tops 9 percent and 14 percent remain undecided.

[…]

"The youngest member of the GOP presidential posse moves to the front of the pack to challenge Hillary Clinton whose position in her own party appears rock solid," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

"This is the kind of survey that shoots adrenalin into a campaign. Marco Rubio gets strong enough numbers and favorability ratings to look like a legit threat to Hillary Clinton."

In a general election matchup, Clinton gets 45 percent of American voters to 43 percent for Rubio. She leads other top Republicans:
                  • 45 - 40 percent over Christie;
                  • 46 - 42 percent over Paul;
                  • 47 - 42 percent over former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee;
                  • 46 - 39 percent over Bush;
                  • 46 - 41 percent over Walker;
                  • 48 - 41 percent over U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.
                  http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2221

Long, long way and lots of negative campaigning to go.
                  Homo homini lupus

Comment

Eh, for the moment she's going to poll better than the others because she's the only liberal candidate. So the moderate/conservative vote is heavily split, and the dem/lib/prog vote is entirely for Billary because she has no competition. That'll even out if someone else puts their hat in the ring for the Democrat Nomination.

Plus, Hillary was able to duck a lot of scrutiny by resigning from SecState. How much will she be able to continuously duck if she's going for President?
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                      Eh, for the moment she's going to poll better than the others because she's the only liberal candidate. So the moderate/conservative vote is heavily split, and the dem/lib/prog vote is entirely for Billary because she has no competition. That'll even out if someone else puts their hat in the ring for the Democrat Nomination.

Plus, Hillary was able to duck a lot of scrutiny by resigning from SecState. How much will she be able to continuously duck if she's going for President?

The fact that even the NYT is concerned about the donations to Hillary's "charity" should be worrisome for her supporters.

As for the poll, I note that she is only ahead of Huckabee by 5 points. (47 -42)
                      If I were a dem, that wouldn't bring me much comfort.
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

She's already wearing radioactive clothes

That rug really tied the room together

Comment

At some point she's going to have to actually start campaigning. She can't just slide expecting a coronation and then being elected.
                          If she faces zero opposition in the primary it won't go down well with Independent voters and she needs them to win the election.

Comment

She's toxic at the very least. I don't think the Dems can afford to be associated with her.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X