X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    Interesting twist...
    From the Huffington Post coverage of the story:

"You enslaved our people," one of the demonstrators says. "You put us in this white supremacist place. And you’re stealing our flag now."

This is the same form of inane (and I am being kind) reasoning employed by those who insist on calling native born Americans white European interlopers living on stolen land because at some point in their history some ancestor may have immigrated here. This...logic...ignores, of course, that if you go far enough back into the history of anyone you will find they came to the North American continent from some place else, to include the native American Indians.

However Manhart did not enslave anyone, she nor any other white person alive today put blacks in this "white supremacist place." The term "white supremacist place" is also nothing more than a manufactured meme which ignores those aspects of American history which the race-baiting race hustlers simply can not acknowledge because it would put them out of business. Another truth is you had a bunch of students at Valdosta State University protesting about racial inequality as if they had been barred from enrolling at Valdosta State University, or as if Bull Conner were still releasing the hounds and ordering the police to club the protesters as opposed to a white woman who went to pick the American flag up off the ground.

Source for quote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...ref=weird-news

The opposition to a bunch of activist trampling on the American flag is born of respect for the symbol of the ideals America was founded upon; opposition to the idiots who champion manufactured outrage based on flawed reasoning such as cited by the HuffPo.

Comment

I declare I'm taking a couple of days off, and the Trolls come a-running.

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      She's a hypocrite.
      Only if you think that being caressed by a very fine female body is exactly the same thing as being stomped into the pavement and torn to shreds.
      Or... maybe you do, but I didn't know you were swinging that way.

I said
      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Wrong again, she was demoted and harassed for doing something that isn't illegal, and left "of her own volition" with over 16 years in.
      You said
      Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      By the way Mr Facts straight She enlisted in 1994 and resigned in 2008, Just short of 14 years.
      Wow, goooollly!
      2 whole years, huh.
      That means I was 1,000% more accurate than you were when you said they was Kicked out. I see you edited that out, but don't over-play the whole stupid angle while you are trying to seem smarter than I am.
      But hey, when does being wrong matter to a Barracks Lawyer like you?

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
      Why do I have the impression that your attitude would have been totally different if it were a Quran.
      Because you are a prejudiced hctib elltil when it comes to all things related to me.
      I suggest you get over it.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
        But you weren't there; she was.
        And she showed a great deal of courage. I never heard of her before this thread came up, but she gets the same support from me now that I would give any other Veteran that takes a similar stand.

Originally posted by Trailboss49 View Post
        I think the broad is seeking publicity.

Second, good thing I wasn't around. Things would have gotten ugly.

When people screw the US flag like that I don't see it as a symbol of freedom or the US Constitution. I see them pissing on the face of buddies lost in combat while in their caskets.
        Same here.

When people abuse the flag like that... as the Japanese did in WW2 or the Iranians have been for 30 years or Saddam's Iraq did until we annihilated them, I know I am looking at the enemy.

I know that WAR is being declared by people that want to destroy my country and myself as well.

Folks, don't let the talking heads fool you, its the enemy within that does the most damage. Defend yourselves, let them know you aren't as weak and stupid as their handlers are telling them. ANYONE that does that to our flag wants to destroy our Freedom and enslave us, and the freaks on the fringe gain support with every show of weakness.
        Stand up for yourself and your future.
        If a playmate can do it, so can you.

And, by the way, isn't it interesting that the Left, the so-called champions of "Social Justice", want to dehumanize Manhart because she posed in playboy?
        Two-faced swine to the end, unprincipled, corrupt, and ready to treat anyone that gets in their way like she is some sort of monster.

And, for all that they whine about being outnumbered here, there sure are a hell of a lot of them posting on this little thread, aren't there?
        So much for the 'heroic stand" B.S.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          I declare I'm taking a couple of days off, and the Trolls come a-running.

Only if you think that being caressed by a very fine female body is exactly the same thing as being stomped into the pavement and torn to shreds.
          Or... maybe you do, but I didn't know you were swinging that way.

I said

You said

Wow, goooollly!
          2 whole years, huh.
          That means I was 1,000% more accurate than you were when you said they was Kicked out. I see you edited that out, but don't over-play the whole stupid angle while you are trying to seem smarter than I am.
          But hey, when does being wrong matter to a Barracks Lawyer like you?

Because you are a prejudiced hctib elltil when it comes to all things related to me.
          I suggest you get over it.
          Please give us a reference in the US Flag code where draping the flag over the shoulders of a "very fine female body" and from there onto the floor is an authorized or appropriate way to display the flag.

I edited nothing out. I quoted your post in full.

When you've got nothing, attack the other poster. Got it.

I'm a prejudiced "hctib elltil"? Please what is that? Interesting spelling.
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X