Directing traffic leads to shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directing traffic leads to shooting

Its really no surprise-there's nothing that pisses people off more than making them detour.

Ex-TSA agent really did not want to follow instructions...how ironic is that?

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...oting/32398740
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Its really no surprise-there's nothing that pisses people off more than making them detour.

Ex-TSA agent really did not want to follow instructions...how ironic is that?

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...oting/32398740
    Not even a good one. Interesting reason for being let go.

The SCPSO said records indicate Devillier was fired from the TSA in 2013 for "conduct unbecoming" and was divorced the same year. Since then, he has been living in a hotel in Gulfport, Mississippi, where he was charged with aggravated assault and domestic violence.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

It's symptomatic of a growing frustration and hatred of authority which is no longer seen as helping or protecting, but hindering, harassing and oppressing.

Just my take on the sorry state of affairs in America.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        It's symptomatic of a growing frustration and hatred of authority which is no longer seen as helping or protecting, but hindering, harassing and oppressing.

Just my take on the sorry state of affairs in America.

How on earth did you get to that conclusion I mean really?
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X