No announcement yet.

Hillary wants to be your champion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny thing happened today. I was reading a thread about Hillary Clinton and a debate about Canada broke out....

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      She also can't avoid the debates and Paul or Cruz would rip her up unlike Romney who was far too polite.

I have a gut feeling Hillary will soon claim debates are a side show and she will not participate.
      She will do townhall meetings where she'll speak directly with the people and get their feedback.

Of course there will be plants throughout the audience to pepper her with easy & safe questions.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
        A funny thing happened today. I was reading a thread about Hillary Clinton and a debate about Canada broke out....
        Sorry Skob.
        Last edited by Sparlingo; 19 Apr 15, 16:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
          I have a gut feeling Hillary will soon claim debates are a side show and she will not participate.
          She will do townhall meetings where she'll speak directly with the people and get their feedback.

Of course there will be plants throughout the audience to pepper her with easy & safe questions.
          There are three that are "mandatory" for the candidates to participate in. Obama, likewise, didn't want to do them but had too. He knew he was weak in that area (or his handlers did). So Shrillery will have to participate, like it or not.

Of course, the best thing could be another Candi Crawley moment and the GOP candidate tears into the moderator for taking sides (unlike Romney who didn't do that but should have).

Comment

• http://www.gopusa.com/cartoons/2015/.../?subscriber=1

And from Drudge this AM
            TINA BROWN WON'T COMMENT ON CLINTON FOUNDATION TAKING MONEY FROM NATIONS THAT OPPRESS WOMEN...

IT BEGINS...

HILLARY TRIES TO RECAPTURE THAT OLD NEW HAMPSHIRE MAGIC...
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
            “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
            Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X