Pro-ISIS American held for Kansas bomb plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-ISIS American held for Kansas bomb plot

We are lucky this guy was caught, he obviously wasn't the brightest knife in the drawer, but how long will we continue to be lucky?

"The U.S. Justice Department said Friday it arrested an Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) sympathizer who was plotting to carry out a suicide bomb attack on a U.S. military base in Kansas.

John T. Booker Jr, 20, is charged with “attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction... attempting to damage property by means of an explosive and one count of attempting to provide material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant [ISIS],” the Justice Department said.

Booker was arrested earlier Friday in an FBI sting operation near the Kansas city of Manhattan “as he made his final preparations for his planned assault” on nearby Fort Riley, the U.S. Attorney for Kansas, Barry Grissom, told reporters in Kansas City."

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...ary-base-.html
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

I hope.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Luck has nothing to do with it.

I hope.
      Me too! But we have to be good every time, they only have to be lucky once!
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X