Cop Charged With Murder of Black Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    We have been talking about "civilians", have we not?
    Yup.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Combat Conditions?????? Really? Don't COP's learn unarmed combat?
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I recently had the chance to talk to a real LE person, a guy who served 19 years on the NY state troopers. He said the cop whom was charged with the Murder of the black man was out of line, and that the proper police procedure would have been to run after the man and tackle him down as opposed to shooting the man.

Comment

I think if you watch the video I posted. .....you'll see that it might be a bit more complicated than the media is letting on.
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
            Here's something interesting. A video run through some basic enhancements, and the videos and dispatch recordings synced. It appears that all might not be as was originally portrayed by the media.

As I had said before, let's not jump to conclusions....though with the rampant obesity of America, it might be the only jumping we're capable of anymore.....

I finally got the video to play. Interesting.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I had a feeling there was more... and I am thinking they even saw the person video-ing.
              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Meanwhile, nothing racist to see here...

http://www.propublica.org/article/ra...ent=1429207698

Week after week, racist posts appear on Thee Rant, a blog for current or former New York City police officers: African Americans are called “apes;” a retired officer says one of the blessings of retirement is not having to work the Puerto Rican Day parade, with its “old obese tatted up women stuffed into outfits that they purchased or shoplifted at the local Kmart store; a Middle Eastern cab driver berated by an officer is termed a “third worlder” who should have his “head split open.”

And week after week, the department’s top officials are, at once, embarrassed and powerless.

“It’s very disturbing stuff. Outrageous stuff,” said Stephen Davis, the chief spokesman for the NYPD. “We see it. It’s a problem.”

The issue of the blog, started by former NYPD officer Ed Polstein in 1999, has gained notoriety most recently after a white South Carolina police officer shot a black man to death. Shortly after a video of the officer appearing to shoot the fleeing man in the back went viral on the Internet, Thee Rant blew up with comments.
                Any members of ACG have accounts at Thee Rant?
                "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

I think if you watch the video I posted. .....you'll see that it might be a bit more complicated than the media is letting on.
                  The media only skims the surface of an event, even in the rare occasions when they are telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                    The media only skims the surface of an event, even in the rare occasions when they are telling the truth.
                    It's hard to tell an in-depth and true story when the sources lie.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...nda-in-action/

You know, like when the police in this case quickly released the bogus narrative of the shooting prior to the video coming out, then issued another lie via the officer's attorney, and then finally admitted the real story along with the arrest? Hard to write news when the "trustworthy" sources are full of baloney.

Meanwhile, the guy who made the video is scared for his life. He even claims they tried to confiscate his phone to erase the proof. I can see why - zoomed footage clearly shows the taser. And it proves they never provided aid. Actually, the shooter was laughing.
                    "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Paul, did you actually look at the totality? Already debunked the failure to provide care once. It's plain as day in the full video, not the shortened version the media put out. Care appears to have been provided concurrent with what's generally accepted as an LEO's scope of practice. The #2 Cop on scene was providing care and calling out the subject's injuries to EMS via dispatch. You can notice, he's the black cop with surgical gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                        http://www.propublica.org/article/ra...ent=1429207698

Any members of ACG have accounts at Thee Rant?
                        Nope.

And your point is?

Start a new thread. Aside from one reference obliquely tying activity on Thee Rant to the timeframe of the shooting, the two are unrelated.

Don't start no flame war, won't be no flame war.

Comment

Enjoy the links... I've added what was necessary to the narrative...

Paul, did you actually look at the totality? Already debunked the failure to provide care once. It's plain as day in the full video, not the shortened version the media put out. Care appears to have been provided concurrent with what's generally accepted as an LEO's scope of practice. The #2 Cop on scene was providing care and calling out the subject's injuries to EMS via dispatch. You can notice, he's the black cop with surgical gloves on.
                          We have seen the videos. And we have followed the reports. Certainly we have enjoyed the comments from LEOs, shared them with others.

The calls for the arrest of officer two for filing a false report are growing. The laughable "aid" is a small factor in what some experts are calling false reporting.

The laughing at committing murder will probably have more impact, shows what kind of characters they are.

http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...fired-arrested

http://ktla.com/2015/04/14/new-audio...-walter-scott/

Start a new thread. Aside from one reference obliquely tying activity on Thee Rant to the timeframe of the shooting, the two are unrelated.

Don't start no flame war, won't be no flame war.
                          You are not the police here. You cannot threaten me with a "move or along or else."
                          Last edited by Paul Mann III; 17 Apr 15, 14:22.

BoRG

Comment

Can still call you out for flame baiting

Comment

As for first aid. ...I'm assuming that you have no knowledge of what that scope of practice entails. Short oSale of him being in a trauma surgical suite immediately he was as good as dead. Even if he had been teleported to one immediately he was likely to still die. 5 gunshot wounds to center mass is generally considered fatal.

Checking pulse and telling ems the nature of the wounds is all that cop number 2 could have done.

As for the emotional state of someone just after a violent encounter. ....what was your psychological state the last time you shot someone?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X