Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tsarnaev guilty of all 30 counts, including 17 that carry a possible penalty of death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose50
    replied
    get rid of him...

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    A dead martyr is worth more to the cause than a live convict.

Let him grow old in prison.
    I agree with Surrey - as a dead terrorist he'll be forgotten rather quickly. If he were incarcerated, and survived then he'd be remembered by the Islamic jihadists as wrongfully imprisoned. He'd also be able to communicate his manifesto to the world and continue to be a pain in the ass. Get rid of him quickly and he goes away.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how the black muslims feel about him. He may have lot's of friends in there.
    He's not Black so he'll get kicked to the curb...

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

In my opinion we should put all Terrorists to death instead warehousing them.

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    If he is dead then he will be forgotten a year or two. There are plenty of dead terrorists.
    If he is imprisoned he will be around for another 60 years.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    While some may think that prison would be the best place for this terrorist, my thought would be to give him the death penalty. I know that some of you may think that this would just make him a 'martyr' in the eyes if the Islamic world, the fact remains that he would still be dead. Better yet, give him the death penalty and carry it out immediately. A 9mm to the back of the head and then put the body in the hog pen and let the pigs dispose of it.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    The punk should get the death penalty if, for no other reason, murdering that 8-year old little boy.

Sincerely,
    M

Leave a comment:

• lynelhutz
    replied
    I'm against the death penalty because I don't think the system is anywhere close to good enough to decide life or death in anyway that could be described as just. But that doesn't mean that I view each sentence as particularly tragic so if they kill him I would react with a firm shrug.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Ah... Just put him in general pop on a yard with nothing but White supremacist's, bikers, and Mexican gangsters from EME and MS 13. Things will take their natural course...
    Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how the black muslims feel about him. He may have lot's of friends in there.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post
    Part of me desires medieval justice. Some entrails, some parts scattered to the corners of the kingdom.

I can just feel the defense counsel lathering themselves up for the "good fight" so they can show the world that three dead and hundreds more wounded innocents are not the true victims in this tragedy.
    Ah... Just put him in general pop on a yard with nothing but White supremacist's, bikers, and Mexican gangsters from EME and MS 13. Things will take their natural course...

Leave a comment:

• Kendoka Girl
    replied
    Part of me desires medieval justice. Some entrails, some parts scattered to the corners of the kingdom.

I can just feel the defense counsel lathering themselves up for the "good fight" so they can show the world that three dead and hundreds more wounded innocents are not the true victims in this tragedy.

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    Good.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by JSMoss View Post
    Not really. With thirty counts it would pretty much take that long to review the judges instructions on each of the counts and take a vote. Throw in time for a meal or two and I would say they was not a lot of debate.
    Yeah.

Plus he's a kid, there's the death penalty involved, and there's a lot of attention on this case.

11.5 hours doesn't seem excessive.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Put him in general population, where he will be dead within 24 hours.
    Too fast. Put him down the road in Florence and let him rot with no human contact.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    If he does not get death or if it just never gets carried out, he is looking at 50+ years at ADX Florence in CO. Lots of locked down time in a small concrete room. Bleak outlook for a young man. If I were him I would tell my lawyers to get me the death penalty.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X