Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tsarnaev guilty of all 30 counts, including 17 that carry a possible penalty of death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSMoss View Post
    Not really. With thirty counts it would pretty much take that long to review the judges instructions on each of the counts and take a vote. Throw in time for a meal or two and I would say they was not a lot of debate.
    Yeah.

Plus he's a kid, there's the death penalty involved, and there's a lot of attention on this case.

11.5 hours doesn't seem excessive.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Good.

Comment

Part of me desires medieval justice. Some entrails, some parts scattered to the corners of the kingdom.

I can just feel the defense counsel lathering themselves up for the "good fight" so they can show the world that three dead and hundreds more wounded innocents are not the true victims in this tragedy.
        TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post
          Part of me desires medieval justice. Some entrails, some parts scattered to the corners of the kingdom.

I can just feel the defense counsel lathering themselves up for the "good fight" so they can show the world that three dead and hundreds more wounded innocents are not the true victims in this tragedy.
          Ah... Just put him in general pop on a yard with nothing but White supremacist's, bikers, and Mexican gangsters from EME and MS 13. Things will take their natural course...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Ah... Just put him in general pop on a yard with nothing but White supremacist's, bikers, and Mexican gangsters from EME and MS 13. Things will take their natural course...
            Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how the black muslims feel about him. He may have lot's of friends in there.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I'm against the death penalty because I don't think the system is anywhere close to good enough to decide life or death in anyway that could be described as just. But that doesn't mean that I view each sentence as particularly tragic so if they kill him I would react with a firm shrug.

Comment

The punk should get the death penalty if, for no other reason, murdering that 8-year old little boy.

Sincerely,
                M
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

While some may think that prison would be the best place for this terrorist, my thought would be to give him the death penalty. I know that some of you may think that this would just make him a 'martyr' in the eyes if the Islamic world, the fact remains that he would still be dead. Better yet, give him the death penalty and carry it out immediately. A 9mm to the back of the head and then put the body in the hog pen and let the pigs dispose of it.
                  ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                  IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

A dead martyr is worth more to the cause than a live convict.

Let him grow old in prison.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

If he is dead then he will be forgotten a year or two. There are plenty of dead terrorists.
                      If he is imprisoned he will be around for another 60 years.
                      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

In my opinion we should put all Terrorists to death instead warehousing them.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                          Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how the black muslims feel about him. He may have lot's of friends in there.
                          He's not Black so he'll get kicked to the curb...

Comment

get rid of him...

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

I agree with Surrey - as a dead terrorist he'll be forgotten rather quickly. If he were incarcerated, and survived then he'd be remembered by the Islamic jihadists as wrongfully imprisoned. He'd also be able to communicate his manifesto to the world and continue to be a pain in the ass. Get rid of him quickly and he goes away.
                            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X