Obama at his best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    That's hilarious!! I'm surprised Bush kept a straight face.
    It is one of the funniest vids I've seen. He sure has a good sense of humor. Unlike the guy we now have in the White House
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
      It is one of the funniest vids I've seen. He sure has a good sense of humor. Unlike the guy we now have in the White House
      Narcissists have no sens of humor where they themselves are involved. Only real men can laugh at themselves.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

That's hilarious!! I'm surprised Bush kept a straight face.
        Your the self proclaimed medical professional. GW was anything than cool. Look at the bulging veins in this temple. Shows a PO person doesn't it "Doctor"
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Narcissists have no sens of humor where they themselves are involved.
          I've noticed that with you.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Your the self proclaimed medical professional. GW was anything than cool. Look at the bulging veins in this temple. Shows a PO person doesn't it "Doctor"
            Well...who pee'd in your cornflakes this morning? All I said was I thought the clip was hilarious and I still do, but you've obviously got a serious knot in your tighty-whities constricting blood flow to some important places.
            Or, Bush just could be someone who hates to perform on a public stage and is stressed, or a guy with high blood pressure, or a guy with naturally big veins on his forehead, or a guy who is hot under the television lights, or a guy whose underwear is too constricting, or a guy who has his belt tightened a notch or two too far, or, or a guy who desperately needs to pee and has to finish his speech first, or...

FYI - I'm not a doctor and have never claimed to be one...I'm a physician assistant, one of the first ones in the military (Class #3 - only 48 grads per year), one of the first ones in Colorado (License # 49) and one of the first ones in America (Nat'l Cert # 275).
            I'm not "self-proclaimed" anything - I'm trained, diploma'd x2, licensed, certified and documented all the way. Hopefully, you can say the same about yourself.

FYI again...that would be "you're", not "your" in your first sentence. My eye still has a gas bubble in it so I have an reason for my errors - double and distorted images. What's yours?
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X