Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Maobama say climate change caused Malia's asthma attack?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did Maobama say climate change caused Malia's asthma attack?

    Dear Leader is a veritable bottomless pit of stupidity...
    President Obama says he and other parents have a personal stake in how climate change threatens public health, saying he once had to rush his daughter to the hospital with an asthma attack.

    "Well, you know, Malia had asthma when she was 4 and because we had good health insurance, we were able to knock it out early," Obama told ABC News. "And if we can make sure that our responses to the environment are reducing those incidents, that's something that I think every parent would wish for."

    [...]

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...news/25450489/

    I wonder if he got Malia a "breathalyzer"...

    14
    Yes. Asthma attacks are caused by climate change.
    7.14%
    1
    Yes. Maobama is an idiot.
    35.71%
    5
    No. Maobama simply can't speak without a teleprompter.
    28.57%
    4
    Faux News! Right wing conspiracy! Racism!
    28.57%
    4
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

  • #2
    Notice how he always has an excuse for ****ing up.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

    ~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

    Comment


    • #3
      Who cares? Lots of young people have asthma attacks and they don't make the news, so why should any care about Malia.

      I certainly don't.

      BTW - I Obama is correct, then he cannot possibly retire to Hawaii - too hot and humid for his precious little asthmatic.

      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Who cares? Lots of young people have asthma attacks and they don't make the news, so why should any care about Malia.

        I certainly don't.

        BTW - I Obama is correct, then he cannot possibly retire to Hawaii - too hot and humid for his precious little asthmatic.

        Check it out...Hawaii isn't that hot or more humid than many parts of CONUS. Better than Chi Town or DC.

        http://www.weather-and-climate.com/a...onolulu,Hawaii

        Don't forget there is always the ocean breeze to make it more than tolerable.

        As far as O and his kids go, welcome to the club. At least they know who their father is.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, Obama gets his information from the best hack / junk scientists the government has to offer.

          http://junkscience.com/?s=epa+pollution

          Comment


          • #6
            "Well, you know, Malia had asthma when she was 4 and because we had good health insurance, we were able to knock it out early,"

            News flash for the President.......you didn't "knock it out early" there is no cure for asthma.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              "Well, you know, Malia had asthma when she was 4 and because we had good health insurance, we were able to knock it out early,"

              News flash for the President.......you didn't "knock it out early" there is no cure for asthma.
              And, one might note, he wasn't using Obamacare for insurance...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Check it out...Hawaii isn't that hot or more humid than many parts of CONUS. Better than Chi Town or DC.

                http://www.weather-and-climate.com/a...onolulu,Hawaii

                Don't forget there is always the ocean breeze to make it more than tolerable.

                As far as O and his kids go, welcome to the club. At least they know who their father is.
                Nope - Hawaii, because of its climate and humidity, is chock full of pollens and other allergens. Precious can't live there...and neither can his kids.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                  "Well, you know, Malia had asthma when she was 4 and because we had good health insurance, we were able to knock it out early,"

                  News flash for the President.......you didn't "knock it out early" there is no cure for asthma.
                  Some kids "grow out of it". The rest of us are tethered to medication for the rest of our lives.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                  BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                  BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                    Some kids "grow out of it". The rest of us are tethered to medication for the rest of our lives.
                    Grow out of it is a misnomer. There still isn't a cure for it.
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                      Grow out of it is a misnomer. There still isn't a cure for it.
                      Correct, but it gets the point across and I've heard it used by every doctor I've had. I didn't "grow out of it". In my teen years I was in the ER about four times a year. Then Serevent came on the market and things improved.

                      I don't expect a cure.
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                      BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                      BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        From the OP:

                        President Obama says he and other parents have a personal stake in how climate change threatens public health, saying he once had to rush his daughter to the hospital with an asthma attack.

                        From The First Lady:

                        According to First Lady Michelle Obama, in a piece she wrote for the Healthy Child Healthy World book, when her daughter Malia was about three years old, they took a family outing to the circus where Malia’s breathing became more and more strained. The Obamas rushed her to the emergency room where the doctor diagnosed her with asthma.

                        http://www.momsrising.org/blog/how-m...es-with-asthma
                        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                          From the OP:

                          President Obama says he and other parents have a personal stake in how climate change threatens public health, saying he once had to rush his daughter to the hospital with an asthma attack.

                          From The First Lady:

                          According to First Lady Michelle Obama, in a piece she wrote for the Healthy Child Healthy World book, when her daughter Malia was about three years old, they took a family outing to the circus where Malia’s breathing became more and more strained. The Obamas rushed her to the emergency room where the doctor diagnosed her with asthma.

                          http://www.momsrising.org/blog/how-m...es-with-asthma
                          So... Climate change must also be the cause of circuses...
                          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                            From the OP:

                            President Obama says he and other parents have a personal stake in how climate change threatens public health, saying he once had to rush his daughter to the hospital with an asthma attack.

                            From The First Lady:

                            According to First Lady Michelle Obama, in a piece she wrote for the Healthy Child Healthy World book, when her daughter Malia was about three years old, they took a family outing to the circus where Malia’s breathing became more and more strained. The Obamas rushed her to the emergency room where the doctor diagnosed her with asthma.

                            http://www.momsrising.org/blog/how-m...es-with-asthma
                            Which Super Stupid then tied to "global warming" without a single piece of solid evidence. Any allergist will tell you that allergens abound in places like circuses, and Malia's excitement undoubtedly had a great deal to do with it as well.

                            The Obama's are even more ignorant and arrogant than they appear
                            .
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X