No announcement yet.

do you agree with this judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this judge a bleeding heart Progressive, or a believer of Radical Islam?
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      He's already a drag on society - he's now a registered sex offender, something that severely limits his employment options.

And stop worrying about this sociopathic . Worry about the future of this poor little girl...worry about the victim, NOT THE PERP.

Personally I look forward to some convict shanking this SOB the first day he's in the prison, unless they think it would be more fun to sodomize him for ten years.

Witch is why no paedophile who has not commit a crime Will come forward for help.

Who says I am worrying about him. I am worried about the judge.

He will get protection and be segregated
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        Is this judge a bleeding heart Progressive, or a believer of Radical Islam?
        Why bring up Islam?
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          California, like most states, segregates these types of offenders. With the heavy crowding and budget crises, Cal is experiencing, he'll be out in five years or less.

Somebody need to investigate that judge's personal habits.....

Pretty much what I though.

Good idea. I mean for me the guy should of gotten 30 years. I mean the victim was 3.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            Juvenile concept.

They've tried variations of this sort of thing, with zero success.

A ped's preferred sexual partner is a child. That will change when he or she dies.

So you have three choices:

Execution, incarceration, or molestation.
            It is not so much the sexual preference. That a small issue. It is that on average a paedophile that molest children have a,lower IQ and there brains are a bit messed up so they end up haveing a lower inhibition. In short they act like they drunk all the time.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
              Why bring up Islam?
              Because, for the radical believers, such sick behavior is acceptable in a society that condemns such an activity.
              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

"There was no violence or casual disregard for the (victim's) well being. From the article in the OP. Seriously, does this judge believe what they are saying? What an idiot.
                "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
                  "There was no violence or casual disregard for the (victim's) well being. From the article in the OP. Seriously, does this judge believe what they are saying? What an idiot.
                  The judge needs to be medically boarded. He is clearly insane.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                    http://ktla.com/2015/04/06/oc-judge-...izing-toddler/

Personally I can't see how the perp was any less violent or had any less disregard for the victim than a serial child molestor. In fact it was probably more violent since the serialpredatory type knows how to do the least amount of harm.

Sure the guy never planned this ahead of time. But it was only a matter of time. He was both sexually attracted to children and was unable to control his ugers for 5 min to take her home. I mean sure cut the guy a break by sending him to a minimum security prison for 25 years or 15 if you must. But 10 years. That is nothing.
                    Presumably the rape and abuse of the toddler would be the evidence of a callous disregard for the well-being of and an intention to harm the victim. Will be interesting to see if this judge remains on the bench.

Would that mean he would find any sentence of that nature cruel and unusual?
                    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                    G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                    Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

simple solution

A 9mm to the back of the head. Put the body in the hog pen and let the pigs dispose of it.
                      Get rid of the judge
                      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                        A 9mm to the back of the head. Put the body in the hog pen and let the pigs dispose of it.

The rapist or judge

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X