Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you agree with this judge

http://ktla.com/2015/04/06/oc-judge-...izing-toddler/

An Orange County Superior Court judge decided a Santa Ana man convicted of sexually assaulting a child should not have to serve the minimum sentence of 25 years to life in prison, saying that the sentence would be cruel and unusual punishment.

A jury found Kevin Jonas Rojano-Nieto, 20, guilty on Dec. 3 of having sexual intercourse with a child 10 years or younger and committing a lewd act with a minor under 14, according to a news release from the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.

Rojano-Nieto sodomized the girl, who was a toddler at the time, and forced her to touch his penis, according to the DA’s office.

The minimum sentence in the case is 25 years to life in prison, with a maximum sentence of 33 years to life in prison, the DA’s office stated.

However, saying that 25 years to life was cruel and unusual punishment under the U.S. Constitution, the court — despite the prosecutor’s objection — sentenced Rojano-Nieto to 10 years in prison.

“Although serious and despicable, this does not compare to a situation where a pedophilic child predator preys on an innocent child,” Superior Court Judge M. Marc Kelly said, according to a City News Service article posted by the Orange County Register. “There was no violence or callous disregard for (the victim’s) well-being
    Personally I can't see how the perp was any less violent or had any less disregard for the victim than a serial child molestor. In fact it was probably more violent since the serialpredatory type knows how to do the least amount of harm.

Sure the guy never planned this ahead of time. But it was only a matter of time. He was both sexually attracted to children and was unable to control his ugers for 5 min to take her home. I mean sure cut the guy a break by sending him to a minimum security prison for 25 years or 15 if you must. But 10 years. That is nothing.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

IMO rapists and child molesters should not go to prison at all. This costs money. I am also against the death penalty...
    So how about a Tattoo on the forehead that tells everybody what you are.
    And cutting off (amputate in steril environment) all body parts that were involved.
    One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.

Comment

Odds are that guy will get the proper sentience. And the Judge will get booted.

Odds are even higher that he wont live long enough to serve his sentence. The convicts will do him in...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Hanov View Post
        IMO rapists and child molesters should not go to prison at all. This costs money. I am also against the death penalty...
        So how about a Tattoo on the forehead that tells everybody what you are.
        And cutting off (amputate in steril environment) all body parts that were involved.

Since the hands are used in all cases you just make and no one will hire them you just creating crimpeled unemployed people that will become a drain on the society for life.
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
          Since the hands are used in all cases you just make and no one will hire them you just creating crimpeled unemployed people that will become a drain on the society for life.
          Hmm. I was thinking of other body parts than their hands...
          One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Odds are even higher that he wont live long enough to serve his sentence. The convicts will do him in...
            This is all ways brought up. But I think it is BS. Many people get released from prison for after being sent there for child molestation. Sure his time won't be fun. But I think he will live.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

I know but you said all body parts used.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

http://ktla.com/2015/04/06/oc-judge-...izing-toddler/

Personally I can't see how the perp was any less violent or had any less disregard for the victim than a serial child molestor. In fact it was probably more violent since the serialpredatory type knows how to do the least amount of harm.

Sure the guy never planned this ahead of time. But it was only a matter of time. He was both sexually attracted to children and was unable to control his ugers for 5 min to take her home. I mean sure cut the guy a break by sending him to a minimum security prison for 25 years or 15 if you must. But 10 years. That is nothing.

I recommend that this judge serve out the man's full sentence on his behalf.

As for the perp, castrate him and send him to the Middle East.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  Odds are that guy will get the proper sentience. And the Judge will get booted.

California, like most states, segregates these types of offenders. With the heavy crowding and budget crises, Cal is experiencing, he'll be out in five years or less.

Somebody need to investigate that judge's personal habits.....
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

He's already a drag on society - he's now a registered sex offender, something that severely limits his employment options.

And stop worrying about this sociopathic . Worry about the future of this poor little girl...worry about the victim, NOT THE PERP.

Personally I look forward to some convict shanking this SOB the first day he's in the prison, unless they think it would be more fun to sodomize him for ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      California, like most states, segregates these types of offenders. With the heavy crowding and budget crises, Cal is experiencing, he'll be out in five years or less.

Somebody need to investigate that judge's personal habits.....
                      You're right, but I suspect it will work out in society's favor in the end.

Comment

Juvenile concept.

They've tried variations of this sort of thing, with zero success.

A ped's preferred sexual partner is a child. That will change when he or she dies.

So you have three choices:

Execution, incarceration, or molestation.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Juvenile concept.

They've tried variations of this sort of thing, with zero success.

A ped's preferred sexual partner is a child. That will change when he or she dies.

So you have three choices:

Execution, incarceration, or molestation.
                          I choose execution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            I choose execution.
                            It is tried and true, with nary a repeat offender.

Comment

what ever punishment he gets isn't enough. Turn him into a queen is some Fed prison, BUT make sure he can never be free again.

OMG that doesn't sound like one of TAG or Rons progressives or at least left of their opinions.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X