Rand Paul 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand Paul 2016

Much to the surprise of no one, Rand Paul announces he is running for president. I have mixed feelings about him. While I think he would be better than the current idiot, Paul doesn't really inspire me.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...dential-field/
    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Beat you to it.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      Beat you to it.
      "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
        Much to the surprise of no one, Rand Paul announces he is running for president. I have mixed feelings about him. While I think he would be better than the current idiot, Paul doesn't really inspire me.
        http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...dential-field/

Anyone would be better than the current idiot.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
          Anyone would be better than the current idiot.
          WOW, such deep thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            WOW, such deep thinking.

Yet somehow it slips by you every time.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

I will say I like most of what Paul says he stands for and he seems intelligent enough, but to bad he is a long shot.

Comment

But hes spent the last few years jettisoning those beliefs and sprinkling his record with contradictions, which makes him a bright red target for interviewers, who draw attention to his greatest weakness: extremely thin skin. In the unending contest to channel Ronald Reagan that defines Republican politics, Paul has a decidedly un-Reaganlike tendency to whine and complain and act petulant when challenged by reporters. It will be his undoing.

Less than a day after making his presidential candidacy official, Paul was back on television snapping at an NBC News anchor for daring to preface her questions about his changing foreign policy views with examples of his changing foreign policy views.
                http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...atest-weakness

I saw that interview and he began to instruct her in how to ask questions. It seemed somewhat graceless to me.

Other sources say that he has a thing against women reporters. Don't know if that is so, but if he has been snappish with women, someone will make a negative campaign larded with such incidents and he will quickly go to the bottom of the barrel with women.
                Homo homini lupus

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X