Many Targets Pleasing to Allah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Targets Pleasing to Allah

Surprised there has been to discussion of these two charming young ladies and thier alleged plans to take down some hated westerner targets in the US, to clock up some extra bonus points with Allah.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0MT1UG20150402
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Are these the same two that ended up married to terrorists instead of being terrorists?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Are these the same two that ended up married to terrorists instead of being terrorists?
      No, this pair of lovelies wanted to kill some Americans directly, allegedly a military base was one of the targets, so I think we can attach the 'terrorist' tag to them personally.

Their marital status is unclear. If they are found guilty they will be off limits for some years so anyone interested had better act fast.

Comment

Not to mention their exceptional ugliness...

So now women want to blow stuff up? Bound to happen, I suppose.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Not to mention their exceptional ugliness...
          Beauty is only skin deep.

But in this case, I'd say ugly goes all the way to the bone.

Comment

I thought the US had integrated its Muslims though and didn't have these problems like Europe does. The article refers to a number of similar cases proceeding.

9/11 was Saudi citizens. The Boston bomb was Chechyan immigrants if I recall correctly.

The shock with these attacks comes when it emerges they were born in your country, went to school there, neighbours say how polite they were. And yet they still identified with a violent jihadi movement like Islamic State or Al Q rather than the country that gave them asylum or the chance of a better life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              Beauty is only skin deep.

But in this case, I'd say ugly goes all the way to the bone.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Isn't it wonderful that these terrorists know what God wants?

Comment

I know what God wants...

The Greatest Commandment
                  30AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.' 31"The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these." 32The scribe said to Him, "Right, Teacher; You have truly stated that HE IS ONE, AND THERE IS NO ONE ELSE BESIDES HIM;

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    I know what God wants...

Sorry Pal, this is one reason I can't be a Christian.

That guy starts commanding my love and he gets the opposite, just like a Gay Activist in Indiana that is trying to destroy my Right to Freedom of Association would get the opposite reaction.

"Love as Thou Wilt" is the only sort of commandment regarding that issue that I will take seriously.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X