US Senator Indicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Senator Indicted

Wow he must have pissed Obama off on his stance on Iran or something else. Getting indicted on cronyism in Politics today is like handing out a speeding ticket during the Indy 500. Not that I condone cronyism I detest it but they all do it. There is something more, much more, behind this.

He has been a major problem child on Cuba.

It will be interesting to see how the Dems take a threat to one of their most senior Senators. Obama is a dying light, but a senior Senator is a long-term investment.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Who are you talking about?

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
        Who are you talking about?

Pruitt
        New Jersey senior Senator got indicted on 14 counts in Federal court.

Mendoza? Something like that.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Lots of information put forth here so far.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Yeah...oodles...
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
              Wow he must have pissed Obama off on his stance on Iran or something else. Getting indicted on cronyism in Politics today is like handing out a speeding ticket during the Indy 500. Not that I condone cronyism I detest it but they all do it. There is something more, much more, behind this.
              My thoughts also, they have been investigating him for several years now without doing anything much, he is also a critic on the Iran deal and a couple of weeks ago he slams Obama for cozying up to Cuba and shazam here comes the indictment.
              Last edited by Trung Si; 01 Apr 15, 19:00.

Comment

It is the same corruption group that indicted Senator Stevens from Alaska then dismissed the charge(s) after he narrowly lost his reelection...They were then charged with gross prosecutorial misconduct........An egg salad sandwich can be indicted as well...Pretty rare they eat one of their own....

Comment

A corrupt Democrat politician from New Jersey! Say it isn't true!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    A corrupt Democrat politician from New Jersey! Say it isn't true!

You mean a rogue democratic politician.
                    Last edited by Trung Si; 01 Apr 15, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      You mean a rogue democratic politician.
                      No more like a typical Democrat politician...

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                        Lots of information put forth here so far.
                        Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on corruption charges

WASHINGTON – Federal prosecutors charged Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez and wealthy donor Salomon Melgen on Wednesday with participating in a long-running bribery scheme.

New Jersey's senior senator used his office to benefit the Florida eye doctor in exchange for nearly $1 million in gifts and campaign contributions, prosecutors say.

A 68-page indictment outlines 14 criminal counts against Menendez, 61, including eight counts of bribery. Melgen, a 61-year-old West Palm Beach, Fla., ophthalmologist, faces 13 counts, also including eight bribery counts.

At an evening appearance in Newark that resembled a campaign rally, Menendez angrily denounced the government's case and said he has no intention of leaving the Senate.

Source: http://www.thedailyjournal.com/story...rges/70810750/

Comment

I though political "donations" was I go e you this money and you use your influence to make my live easier.
                          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                            I though political "donations" was I go e you this money and you use your influence to make my live easier.
                            Yea, but you can't go an flaunt your influence. That's where they made the mistake.

Comment

There are laws against "bribery" but you can legally give donations to campaign funds. If you retire with several millions in the fund, you get to keep it! If you keep politicians writing the laws on ethics, you get loopholes!

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X