X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    [/FONT]

Personal interpretations are what is presented to the public

I dispute the authenticity of the figures quoted. I am also saying that this administration is the least transparent.
    Then quote your own figures and post the link, as well as some proof that these figures are "personal" somehow.

As for "transparency", that isn't thew subject of this thread.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Then quote your own figures and post the link, as well as some proof that these figures are "personal" somehow.

I have already made it clear that the administration withholds information from us; how exactly do you expect me or anyone else to quote figures that are not published?

As for "transparency", that isn't thew subject of this thread.
      If transparency isn't the subject; why did you start a thread about the FLOTUS hotel costs?
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Why is it whenever a president is questioned about expenses, supporters defend it by comparing to previous presidents?

I would just like an explanation to why she booked the rooms for 14 days when she only stayed for 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
          Why is it whenever a president is questioned about expenses, supporters defend it by comparing to previous presidents?

I would just like an explanation to why she booked the rooms for 14 days when she only stayed for 2.
          or why she

went to Ireland......
          took different flights to the same city on the same day....
          sent her daughter by herself to NYC.....
          sent her daughter by herself to Mexico.....
          .......the list can go on and on.

She acts like she is a queen.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post

It happened with Obama (blame Bush!), it happened with Bush (blame Clinton!), it happened with Clinton (blame Bush!)...

Comment

or why she

went to Ireland......
              took different flights to the same city on the same day....
              sent her daughter by herself to NYC.....
              sent her daughter by herself to Mexico.....
              .......the list can go on and on.

She acts like she is a queen.
              You forgot to add what type of flight was used for her daughters.

Just to keep a Fair and Balanced debate, I don't like her in the least.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                You forgot to add what type of flight was used for her daughters.

Just to keep a Fair and Balanced debate, I don't like her in the least.
                I don't know what type of flight she took. Whatever it was it cost $47,767.34.

The whole trip cost us $115k.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...rip-to-mexico/

Comment

I don't know what type of flight she took. Whatever it was it cost $47,767.34.

The whole trip cost us $115k.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...rip-to-mexico/
                  Once again, try to stay on topic. The topic here is the cost of FBM's trip to Thailand. If you feel the need to discuss the kid's sp[ring break, start a thread of your own.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Once again, try to stay on topic. The topic here is the cost of FBM's trip to Thailand. If you feel the need to discuss the kid's sp[ring break, start a thread of your own.

I answered a question from another forum member. That being said; what does the cost of the FLOTUS trip to Thailand have to do with this:

So true.

But I shudder to imagine First Big Mama in the kitchen...any kitchen.
                    You're throwing stones in a glass house MM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X