More Hillary Dishonesty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Have you not been paying attention since 1992?

Incredible.

Sincerely,
    M
    Lot's of people choose a life of ignorance. Just look at who got elected twice as a abject failure. Bobo I mean. If they paid a bit of attention he'd never had made it the first time. Face it, the majority of voters don't do news and are hopelessly ill informed.

I hang out with otherwise brilliant people but their ignorance of current affairs is woeful...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

LOL, the more Taieb defends Hillary the Live Puppy Eater, the more we'll just pour it on. After all, his endorsement isn't exactly ringing....
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
        When and who was Hillary mean spirited toward, other then Al Qaeda terrorists of course ?
        http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/se...article/347321

On the first lady, he describes her as aloof, someone who didn’t say “thank you” to agents while the president and former first daughter Chelsea typically did. He told Secrets, “she was not as out-going or cordial.”
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ll-expose.html

Hillary told secret service agent who refused to carry her bag to ‘get the f*** away from me’, and treated her detail like hired help but Bill was a softie . . . says former agent in bombshell book
        http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/hildabeast.asp

There's a whole list there... Including this gem...

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your president and have total control as commander-in-chief of a military that her party so openly and proudly admit they detest. I can('t) see someone like this gaining the respect of other nations, and especially from their leaders, who refuse to do as she tells them ... or else. No thanks, my country deserves a better leader, not a dominatrix!
        Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 29 Mar 15, 23:27.

Comment

...Anyone who votes for this scumbag is a moron...
          She isn't a candidate. No sense fretting over who might vote for whom at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
            She isn't a candidate. No sense fretting over who might vote for whom at this point.

Well, she is either going to be a candidate, or she is pretending she will be in order to milk more money out of people hoping to buy some influence.
            Frankly, IMO, either is possible.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

She will run. Her ego and narcissism won't allow for any other possibility.

Comment

Dishonesty? I'd say she just declared herself guilty with a neon sign.
                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                  Well, she is either going to be a candidate, or she is pretending she will be in order to milk more money out of people hoping to buy some influence.
                  Frankly, IMO, either is possible.
                  I agree, but she is not a candidate at this time. Ditto for Jeb - not official. Cruz is in. Rubio and Paul are inching forward.

Comment

...She's a clear and present danger to the republic...
                    And maybe, maybe mind you, the next president.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                      Dishonesty? I'd say she just declared herself guilty with a neon sign.
                      Except to her base on the Left. Much like they ignore the excesses, illegality, and violence many of their icons have committed over the years (Che comes to mind), the Left will ignore Hillary's the same way.

Comment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X