• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    DEA

Drugs,
    Erotica,
    Alcohol.

Everything you need to have a good time!
    Good one!
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Don't forget the New Orleans PD!

You can't really count NOPD. They have such an institutionalized culture of graft in that city that the entire burg is an exception to the rules. I don't know about now, but 14 years ago their starting salary was half of my agency's. They used to (and may still) hold the place as the lowest paid major agency in the USA.

When you keep an agency so drastically underpaid and the agency still exists, you pretty much have given a green light to corruption.

After Katrina a number of alumni of that armpit arrived in our burg. They were funny-they thought that 90 days in jail was the longest they could be held. It really made some amusing conversations through the bars.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        So it seems. It used to be only the NYPD that was this rotten, but obviously the Feds are using them as an inspiration.
        Fourteen million hits for Texas Police Corruption. That might be just a step beyond inspiration.

Rimshot
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          Fourteen million hits for Texas Police Corruption. That might be just a step beyond inspiration.

Rimshot
          Immitation is the best form of flattery.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X