DEA Agents Went To Cartel-Funded Sex Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEA Agents Went To Cartel-Funded Sex Parties

In another major embarrassment for federal law enforcement, a Justice Department watchdog report alleges several Drug Enforcement Administration agents attended "sex parties" with prostitutes paid for by local drug cartels.
    The alleged parties took place in an unnamed "host country," which reportedly was Colombia, over a period of several years. According to the Justice Department inspector general report, the parties were even held in agents' U.S. government-leased quarters.
    Further, agents received "money, expensive gifts, and weapons from drug cartel members," according to the report, which explored sexual misconduct allegations and how they are handled at the DEA; FBI; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF); and the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS).
    The IG report found such allegations often went unreported or underreported, or were not pursued properly.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...ntcmp=HPBucket
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Criminals do criminal acstions and if you undercover a fast way to raise suspension is to act like a law abiding citizen. I know a ec undercover cop (still a cop just no longer does undercover work) he did not like it, never heard details but it was what he saw but could not stop that got to him.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

And is anyone surprised? Obama did promise to make his administration the most transparent one in history.
      "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailboss49 View Post
        And is anyone surprised? Obama did promise to make his administration the most transparent one in history.
        Which he then deliberately failed to do. Your point?
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

DEA

Drugs,
          Erotica,
          Alcohol.

Everything you need to have a good time!

Comment

The Secret Service scandal didn't surprise me, and the ATF's escapades are legend, but I had thought the DEA was better than this.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              The Secret Service scandal didn't surprise me, and the ATF's escapades are legend, but I had thought the DEA was better than this.
              Make me wonder what they're doing at your precinct.

Rimshot
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                Make me wonder what they're doing at your precinct.

Rimshot
                We don't have precincts.

(I don't think any agency in Texas is big enough to use that method. A couple bigger agencies have sub-stations)

As to what we're doing, not much. We've fired officers for a whole lot less. Other than the occasional badge bunny incident, we're pretty dull reading.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

We don't have precincts.

(I don't think any agency in Texas is big enough to use that method. A couple bigger agencies have sub-stations)

As to what we're doing, not much. We've fired officers for a whole lot less. Other than the occasional badge bunny incident, we're pretty dull reading.
                  I saw Lone Star, and I wouldn't want to be no Wetback in a truck when the sheriff pulls us over, I can tell you that.

Rimshot
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

So... this DEA... how does one join?
                    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Apparently they are trying hard to match the others!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                        Like any good party frat you have to know the secret handshake and knock...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Apparently they are trying hard to match the others!
                          So it seems. It used to be only the NYPD that was this rotten, but obviously the Feds are using them as an inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                            I'm starting to wonder that myself...

Comment

So it seems. It used to be only the NYPD that was this rotten, but obviously the Feds are using them as an inspiration.
                              Don't forget the New Orleans PD!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X