Saran Wrap vs. Motorcycle, not a good thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saran Wrap vs. Motorcycle, not a good thing

Well fortunately nobody has been hurt yet, but someone has been stretching Saran Wrap across interstate 90 in Northern Idaho. This may seem like a harmless prank to some people, a few windshields have been damaged,
    But what would happen if a motorcyclist or bicyclist ran into this little trap?
    http://www.kboi.com/common/page.php?...4821&is_corp=0

http://www.krem.com/story/news/local...tion/70400090/
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Bowling balls and cement blocks dropped from the overpass. Not exactly harmless when hit at highway speed.

Neither is the poorly secured mattress, loose firewood, or the 1000 foot coil of six inch plastic field drain pipe I had to dodge that fell off a pickup truck one day.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      Bowling balls and cement blocks dropped from the overpass. Not exactly harmless when hit at highway speed.

Neither is the poorly secured mattress, loose firewood, or the 1000 foot coil of six inch plastic field drain pipe I had to dodge that fell off a pickup truck one day.
      Should I guess who was driving the truck?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

We had people putting strings across motorcycle trails when I was younger. I hit barbed wire strung across a trail going around 25 MPH, luckily I saw it and was laying the bike down so it scraped along my neck and face resulting in 40 or so stitches rather than decapping me.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X