Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Zimmermann slams Obama

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/geo...ul?ocid=SMSDHP

Looks like more and more people are openly slamming Obama the Ignorant and his administration for being a bunch of bigot racists.

^ Yeah, but of all the people, George Zimmerman should probably be the one to most keep his piehole shut. Every time I turn around he's in trouble with the law again. Hey, he got off on the Michael Brown thing, which he probably should have -- but it was far from a sure thing. Why isn't he just counting his lucky stars and walking away?
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      ^ Yeah, but of all the people, George Zimmerman should probably be the one to most keep his piehole shut. Every time I turn around he's in trouble with the law again. Hey, he got off on the Michael Brown thing, which he probably should have -- but it was far from a sure thing. Why isn't he just counting his lucky stars and walking away?
      Pretty sure you mean Treyvon Martin?
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
        Pretty sure you mean Treyvon Martin?
        Whatever. Don't you know that they all look alike?

Comment

Whatever. Don't you know that they all look alike?

Dead folks?

Comment

I agree with you, he should be flying under the radar!
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorque View Post
              Dead folks?
              Them too.

Comment

Dead folks?
                After a certain amount of time, yeah, everybody looks pretty much the same.

I'm surprised they didn't try to pin Brown on Zimmerman. After all, the media certainly demonstrated that no lie was too large in either case.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                  I agree with you, he should be flying under the radar!
                  I thought you lost your civil rights after a conviction, not an acquittal...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                    After a certain amount of time, yeah, everybody looks pretty much the same.

I'm surprised they didn't try to pin Brown on Zimmerman. After all, the media certainly demonstrated that no lie was too large in either case.
                    The media didn't have baby pictures of Michael Brown or they would have.

Comment

Dead folks?
                      Those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
                        I thought you lost your civil rights after a conviction, not an acquittal...
                        Nothing to do with civil rights!
                        Like they say, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" and some people just can't live with prosperity!
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/geo...ul?ocid=SMSDHP

Looks like more and more people are openly slamming Obama the Ignorant and his administration for being a bunch of bigot racists.
                          Zimmerman never judged someone on the colour of their skin. Dude should sit next to Christ...er..wait a minute...

Kills black people, beats up women, blames everything on Obama...next stop a Rightie poster!
                          Last edited by Crash; 24 Mar 15, 21:24.
                          #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                          Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                          Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Because he's an arrogant idiot who has an inflated sense of his self-worth after becoming famous and is now struggling as he finds himself just as quickly fading into obscurity?

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
                              Zimmerman never judged someone on the colour of their skin. Dude should sit next to Christ...er..wait a minute...

Kills black people, beats up women, blames everything on Obama...next stop a Rightie poster!
                              I never said he was a saint. But, I agree with him that Obama the Ignorant is a racist bigot.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X