Martial Law finally coming this summer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I still have faith, however, that our military forces remain Americans like us and aware of the limitations imposed by their oaths.
    [/FONT]
    The whole Idea that Martial Law will be declared and our military will control our entire population is absurd!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Even if the walking deads are in your streets?
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        Even if the walking deads are in your streets?
        They are already here...just come to any office building at quitting time, especially a government one.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post

I needed a laugh. I got one Thanks. What a fruit cake with a lot of nuts.

His guest expert a military vet. Wow we don't have many of those around with that guys background now do we.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            The whole Idea that Martial Law will be declared and our military will control our entire population is absurd!
            Understate buddy. Jones just proved that he is a flake. TX has the largest concentration of American Military in the country each and every day. Maybe he should visit FT Hood. Jones is the type we don't need and only helps tear our country apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              I needed a laugh. I got one Thanks. What a fruit cake with a lot of nuts.

His guest expert a military vet. Wow we don't have many of those around with that guys background now do we.
              I'm not convince he nor the guest in the link I provided are in anyway nuts, silly or stupid. I'm quite convinced that it is a 100% money ploy. AJ has a couple websites as his outlet and I'm sure makes a nice, very nice, living.

I'm betting he and his 'writers' laugh out loud as they think up and flesh out all the new twist and turns of CT they sell on a hourly basis. I think they laugh all the way to the bank. I'm sure the LTC got a nice little check for his appearance. AJ likes the 'legitimacy' ex-military types give him.
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

I'm not convince he nor the guest in the link I provided are in anyway nuts, silly or stupid. I'm quite convinced that it is a 100% money ploy. AJ has a couple websites as his outlet and I'm sure makes a nice, very nice, living.

I'm betting he and his 'writers' laugh out loud as they think up and flesh out all the new twist and turns of CT they sell on a hourly basis. I think they laugh all the way to the bank. I'm sure the LTC got a nice little check for his appearance. AJ likes the 'legitimacy' ex-military types give him.
                An LTC with tattoos at that.

Comment

On Jan 1st, 2000 he was reporting from his bunker that Russia was invading everywhere and nuclear war was imminent to the point that missiles were already launched. When it was apparent it didn't happen he didn't even blink and went to his next sky is falling conspiracy theory. Completely agree its all about the money for him.
                  Кто там?
                  Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
                  Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Hilarity starts at around 10:00 minutes or so. Well Bill Cooper was pretty hilarious too. These two nuts were having a pretty hilarious feud until Cooper got killed.
                    Кто там?
                    Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
                    Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Want to get rich? Go into the conspiracy business! Nothing sells like fear.
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

TX would be the last place that I'd try to round up folks, lots of guns down there. Then too Obama is chopping off a lot of personnel in the military. I also doubt if a lot of troops would obey orders to round up folks for no apparent reason. Going into a riot zone to preserve peace is one thing, rounding up folks for political reasons is a whole other den of snakes. Just internet scuttlebutt that is ridiculous.
                        "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          I still have faith, however, that our military forces remain Americans like us and aware of the limitations imposed by their oaths.
                          That would depend on who they are really serving. Ephesians 6:12.

Comment

In 1968 large part of the 1stAD was training to go after those nasty civilians. Sitting
                            on runway alert already to go get those pesky critters.

Comment

More info where military exercises are planned in 10 states this summer.
                              (Drudge Links)
                              PENTAGON DOWNPLAYS 'TROOP TRAINING' IN TOWNS...
                              Controversial exercise in 10 states...
                              Military to Operate 'Undetected Amongst Civilian Population'...
                              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X