Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted Cruz Announcing Candidacy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ted Cruz Announcing Candidacy

    Ted Cruz is announcing his candidacy today.

    http://video.foxnews.com/v/255319340...#sp=watch-live
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Ted Cruz is announcing his candidacy today.

    http://video.foxnews.com/v/255319340...#sp=watch-live
    Hey remember when you kept insisting to me you had to be physically born in The United States, not just a natural born citizen to run for president and even decided to ignore me over it.
    Кто там?
    Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
    Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
      Hey remember when you kept insisting to me you had to be physically born in The United States, not just a natural born citizen to run for president and even decided to ignore me over it.
      But, but, but, that was different...

      Comment


      • #4
        Cruz eh? Sounds like a muslim to me.
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

        That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

        Comment


        • #5
          Slow news day?

          Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

          Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

          by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rojik View Post
            Cruz eh? Sounds like a muslim to me.
            Even worse, a Mexican Catholic. He'll take orders from the Pope.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by johns624 View Post
              Even worse, a Mexican Catholic. He'll take orders from the Pope.
              Correction, Cuban Catholic.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                Correction, Cuban Catholic.
                Correction correction: Canadian Cuban Catholic. When he's not receiving incoming signals from the Pope, he'll be getting them from the Queen.
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  Correction correction: Canadian Cuban Catholic. When he's not receiving incoming signals from the Pope, he'll be getting them from the Queen.
                  In that case, Cruz has my vote.

                  I can't wait! This will be my first time voting for the next US president. I had a hand in shaping the new congress last year. At least I'd like to think I did.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                    In that case, Cruz has my vote.
                    But as Defender of the Faith, isn't the Queen as anti-Papist as they get?

                    Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                    I can't wait! This will be my first time voting for the next US president. I had a hand in shaping the new congress last year. At least I'd like to think I did.


                    So how much did you make?
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                      In that case, Cruz has my vote.

                      I can't wait! This will be my first time voting for the next US president. I had a hand in shaping the new congress last year. At least I'd like to think I did.
                      Actually, you don't vote for the next President. The electoral college elects the President. Although they nearly always go with the popular vote.


                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elector...(United_States)
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        Actually, you don't vote for the next President. The electoral college elects the President. Although they nearly always go with the popular vote.


                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elector...(United_States)
                        I don't know about that, I think Percy moved to California.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          I don't know about that, I think Percy moved to California.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            I don't know about that, I think Percy moved to California.
                            Precisely!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yes go to his websites:

                              www.tedcruz.com

                              www.TedCruzforAmerica.com

                              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              And why the sea is boiling hot—
                              And whether pigs have wings.”
                              ― Lewis Carroll

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X